Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Gas Miners Guild , Guild Master Taro Katsuo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:: Estableshing connection ::..
[Image: Transmission-Charles.gif]

Konnichiwa Katsuo-San,

the Zoners Trading Consortium likes to extend our current agreements with the Gas Miners Guild. We like to obtain the license to purchase the Karasu - T-493-HF GMG Heavy Fighter. As common we're willing to pay a certain license fee for every vessel we purchase.

With best regards,

Charles M. Burns
Zoners Trading Consortium
[Image: ozhmiuuv.gif]
..:: Closing connection ::..
[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Charles M. Burns

Konnichiwa Burns-sama!

It is good to hear from you, trusted friends of the ZTC. I hope you found the Kaichou living up to your expectations. I'd like to believe so, since you're asking for our Karasu as well! I am sure you will find good use for them both in Omicron 74 and Omicron Theta.

Please forward the amount of 1.000.000 Sirius Credits to the GMG|Armoury for every Karasu that you decide to purchase. A small license-fee for using our vessels. The dock-master of Fujisawa Mining Facility in Okinawa will have the vessels ready for you when you come to retrieve them.

Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!
[Image: rachaelericsoncomm.gif]

Good day to you,

Thankyou so much for selling me one of these fabulous vessels, it's truly impressive in every way. We've made very good use of the bombers, Johann will seldom fly anything else, and we all know how effective and wonderous they are. Here is the payment as requested:

[Image: gmgpayment.png]

I'll be sure to make a few H-Fuel trade runs in the near future, right now I'm going to take this beauty for a test-flight.

Thanks again,
Rachael Ericson

---Transmission Terminated---