Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the VR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
---Source: Rochester Base, New York---

::Video link not established::

::Audio disabled::

::Incoming Message::

Ok, I guess I should get this message forwarded to a "Jhon Petrucci".

Well sir, I must start with saying that all I know about you is your reputation, but you must know me from somewhere, apparent, by the lovely bounty you and your raiders have on my head.

I am but a simple merc that works for his client, and on one of these jobs I must have done something that must have royally angered you.

This is not an apology, I don't apologize for doing my work, but I must ask if you will reconsider your bounty on my head, it makes work difficult when one or two of your hired thugs are shooting at me.

Or if you will not remove the bounty on my head at least have the courtesy of telling me what I did to get a million credits put on my head, as the Raiders have not appeared in any contracts I've worked on as of yet.

::Message Ends::

***Transmission Terminated***
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

With a mind as devoid of intelligence as yours, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you forgot what you did to us:

You helped those mercenaries, Fran and Sommat-else tried to assassinate Diego, a trusted independent Outcast associate of ours. So we blew them up. You fled like a dog with its tail cut off and shoved between its legs.

So you sir, are a coward, as well as an assassin. Be grateful we decided to hire mercenaries to hunt you, rather than come after you yourself.

James LaBrie, Assistant to the High Overlord, Vagrant Raiders, signing out

End of transmission.
***Incoming Transmission***
---Source: Rochester Base, New York---

::Video link not established::

::Audio disabled::

::Incoming Message::

Well at least you told be why you've put a price on my head, I dare say its almost impossible to keep track of every encounter with a target I've had.

I am honored that my actions have irked you enough to send your mercs after my head.

Good day mister LaBrie.

::Message Ends::

***Transmission Terminated***