Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Rheinland Military High Command , Admiral Malte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:: Estableshing connection ::..
[Image: Transmission-Charles.gif]

Dear Admiral,

you know there recently have been incidents with Rheinland Military pilots in Omicron 74. Somehow i got the feeling, this might get the common stance. Not that long ago, we found a rheinland military pilot, Generalmajor:Klette, exploring in Omicron 74. As you know, every visitor is welcome as long he behaves according to our laws. This pilot just did wrong what could be done wrong. He did not listen at all, resfused to cut his engines, docked although we denied any docking permission, did not obey as we asked him to leave.

Behaving that bullheaded just causes consequences for him. We tried in a good way, but what to do with such an ignorant pilot? Him stating he's going to kill Zoners in Rheinland was the point, where i thought it might be neccessary to contact you too. In case we see him causing here trouble again, we're going to send his pod back to Rheinland, with a nice red ribbon arround it.

I hope this pilots bears the consequences without blaming innocents for his behavior. To prevent from any further incidents aboard our stations, all zoner facilities are advised to deny any docking permission for him. In case the rheinland military is going to investigate regarding such incompetent behavior, i added some guncam shots to this message.

Attachments:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

log excerpt Wrote:[06.06.2010 11:57:10] (]c[)Charles.M.Burns:.: You Sir, are now wanted by the ZTC. I recommend you stay far away from all Zoner facilities ...
[06.06.2010 11:57:48] Generalmajor:Klette: Uuh i will.. By the way i gonna kill any zoner in rheinland. Deal, right?:D
[06.06.2010 11:58:13] (]c[)Charles.M.Burns:.: Well, if you can explain this behavior to the RM high command...
[06.06.2010 11:58:32] Generalmajor:Klette: As Generalmajor, i'm able to.

With best regards,

Charles M. Burns
[Image: ozhmiuuv.gif]
..:: Closing connection ::..
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Zentraler Hauptquartier der Flotte,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-11-A.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Charles M. Burns, Zoners Trading Consortium.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Generalmajor Klette

[color=#FFCC00]Sehr geehrter Herr Burns,

Before I begin, allow me to inform you of the fact that the said vessel does not belong to the Rheinwehr Hauptflotte, especially not as a Generalmajor, therefore the said vessel is not under our direct jurisdiction, neither is it acting under the orders of the Hauptflotte officers. We take no responsibility for the soldier's actions.

All that aside, the evidence you introduced is shocking. Omicron-74 is a system way off our charts, not even remotely close to Rheinland, thus obviously enough off any approved Military patrol route. Given the fact that the ship left Rheinland long ago, basically abandoning his post with a vessel purchased from taxpayer funds (an RFP vessel, I'd like to note as well), he will be a subject to martial court for desertion, if he ever returns to Rheinland.

If he shows in your... system once again, or the Omicrons in general, you have our permission to shoot him down, if possible with returning his ship to Rheinland territory intact.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=