Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro Executives.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>Transmission Started<<<

[Image: 2ir11di.jpg.pnG]

> CommID: Ageira Public Relations Manager, Steven Morgan.
> Location: Pueblo Station, Colorado System.
> Encryption Level: Medium.
> Subject: Plutonium Contract.

Hello Kishiro executives.
This is PR Manager Steven Morgan. I am requesting, on behalf of Ageira, the permission to freely transport Plutonium from Isehara Terraforming Outpost in Okinawa, to an undisclosed Ageira base. This Ageira base is being used for advanced research and development of new components to be installed on the more attacked, and unguarded jump gates and trade lanes, it is a matter far too classified for transmissions such as this. I also understand from our current CEO, Mr.Newman. That due to our old CEO, Mr.Drake, that we are not on the friendliest of terms. But I assure you, that was the Old Ageira, the here and the now is the New Ageira, a fresh start of sorts.

Our budget is mostly being used for the research and development side of this program. Thus we require the Plutonium to run our nuclear reactors, in a stable, safe, and cost efficient way aboard this research installation. I assure you, this is not a one way gain situation, by you allowing us to carry this Plutonium to our said base, we can then more quickly implement these new components I have talked about, on the Chugoku Jump Gate. This will strike a devastating blow to the Blood Dragons, and further help Kusari.

We are requesting a contract to be made on this matter.

We look forward to your reply.

Ageira PR Manager, Steven Morgan, out.

>>>Transmission Ended<<<
[Image: kishirouplinkrollcall.png]

Good day Mr. Morgan, Kishiro has acknowledged this message and it will be transferred to the
board of executives. Their answer will reach you shortly. However from the basic information I must
point out that it is Gas Miner's Guild that issues licenses for the Plutonium. However, I am sure one of
the CEO's will be able to explain it better.
>>From: Hokani Matsuo, KT CEO
<<To: Mr. Morgan, Ageira Tech PR.

Konnichiwa Mr. Morgan and congratulations on taking over the Ageira's
public relations. I hope you are up for the job, the last person made a
mess with the ideas that Liberty culture is treated equally in all parts of
Sirius. For the Plutonium license you should talk with Gas Miner's Guild,
after all, it is their material they are paying us to extract from the ground.

I am sure you can negotiate export of the said commodity to a "undisclosed"
base, provided you adhere to the guidelines in the Kusari Legal Codex.

>>>Transmission Started<<<

[Image: 2ir11di.jpg.pnG]

> CommID: Ageira Public Relations Manager, Steven Morgan.
> Location: Roppongi Station, New Tokyo.
> Encryption Level: Medium.
> Subject: Re:Plutonium Contract.

Hello Mr.Matsuo.

We thank you for your reply and information. All of us in Ageira have been talking about this situation, and we tend to pursue it further soon. We also understand the KNF seem to have a problem with us transporting Plutonium also, so there are more people we have to get clearance from then we thought.

We hope this has maybe opened up the doors again between you and us. Once again, thank you for your timely reply, valuable information, and thanks for the congratulations, I am sure I am up for the job.

Ageira PR Manager Steven Morgan, out.

>>>Transmission Ended<<<
>>From: Hokani Matsuo, KT CEO
<<To: Mr. Morgan, Ageira Tech PR.

I will not stand in your way, but you should know that the law was brought to protect the interests of Kusari people and it's two big corporations. With addition to GMG no one else has gotten the license to export the goods trough the entire Kusari. With the ongoing war and the current financial climate I am sure that is understandable. But in all of his infinite wisdom the Emperor has declared a free passage trough Honshu system from Okinawa, provided you exit in sigmas.