Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the BHG|Core , Guild Master Max DeVirgo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:: Estableshing connection ::..
[Image: Transmission-Charles.gif]

Dear Guildmaster Graves,

the ZTC knows that usually all BHG| pilots behave according to our laws, when they pass Omicron 74. Unfortunately i just catched BHG|Core-Millers_Gold undocking from Livadia. Since Livadia is part of the restricted areas, i'm not amused at all. Furthermore i'm aware Millers is common to our laws. What leads me to the conclusion, this pilot broke our laws on purpose. Asking for an explanation, that pilot just told me a fairly poor excuse .. stating he was in need to buy some bots.

For ignoring and disrespecting our laws on purpose, not even for an emergency case, BHG|Core-Millers_Gold is banned from Omicron 74 until further notice. Abusing Livadia for buying bots, a commodity that is available absolutely everywhere, is not acceptable.

I hope you will make clear to this pilot, he better behaves when stepping on other peoples turf.

Regards,

Charles M. Burns
[Image: ozhmiuuv.gif]
..:: Closing connection ::..
This is an automated message.

Thank you for contacting me.

I am indisposed at the moment owing to not having a working body. My brain and ancillary nervous system are currently in a jar full of amniotic fluid while a replacement is found.

As I am now essentially a pickled vegetable, the role of Advisory Guildmaster has been taken by Guildmaster Max De Virgo, who will deal with any issues pertaining to the Guild.

Best wishes,

Graves

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Capetown Station, Omega-56---
According to the battle records of the BHG|Core-Millers_Gold, an emergency docking was indicated due to a reactor leak. The comm records indicate that Lividia Control gave him permission to dock due to the extreme nature of this emergency. It would have been unsafe for his ship to go through the jump hole, and the instability of the reactor was such that Freeport 15 did not have the repair facilities needed.

I will chastise him about his rather flippant remark about just needs bots - your repair crews did a fine job of fixing his ship and bringing it back to battle readiness, ever vigilant to defend humanity against the threat of Nomads.

It would, of course, be a shame if such a brilliant and strong ship commander such as he was forced to go elsewhere due to his inability to communicate clearly and succinctly at times. He is a bit ... rough ... around the edges, but when there's a Nomad Marduk heading your way, there'd be no one I'd rather have between your Zoner installations and certain destruction than Miller. If you see differently, of course, that's your choice.

I request that you reconsider your decision.

Max

Guildmaster DeVirgo,

i have no clue who provided you that forged information regarding that reactor leak, maybe Millers himself to escape further punishment or embarrassment, who knows. Nevertheless, please don't forget we own and run that station, in addition it is my home .. and i was aboard Livadia while Millers "emergency case".

But let's forget i have all this information and let's pretend Miller really had that reactor leak. Please inform your beloved guild members, we despatched some of our finest engineers from Livadia to Freeport 15. These engineers are able to fix everything between the tip of the nose and the tail of your vessels. I can assure you, Freeport 15 now has all capabilities to repair any damage.

I just lifted the ban on BHG|Core-Millers_Gold, that vessel might pass Omicron 74 again. Of course you agree, if there will be any so called reactor leak again, your pilots will stay out of the restricted areas, right?

Regards,

Charles M. Burns
---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Capetown Station, Omega-56---

Charles -

I'm sure that we of the Guild can continue our ongoing and quite happy relationship that we have with your Zoner friends - just as we appear to have reached an understanding with someone else as well. Perhaps this era of new ... if not friendship, then at least non-agression ... can find it's way to you as well.

We do, after all, face a common enemy here in the Omicrons and Omegas. Perhaps we should sit down to talk things through?

---End Transmission---

Dear Guildmaster,

i don't see any reason that would disturb the current relationship and regarding our common enemy, we already fought side by side. Give us a call whenever you need our assistance, we won't hesitate to repel this blue threat. You found a new "friend" in the Omicrons, who might that be?

Regards,

Charles M. Burns