Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Meeting aboard the Maverick.V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: iyj6hh.jpg]

*Bret sits at his conference table inside the Maverick.V......Looking down at the list of people possibly coming to his proposed meeting......Loreley walks around in the kitchen doing her chores as Naoko floats around as a blue sphere next to her...Flashing as they talk about how to prepare any of the drinks that the people coming may wish to be served.......Bret passes file after file about his proposed ideas and a trickle of sweat runs down the side of his face....

Bret:....Well...All I can do now...is wait for them to show up.......and pray that this goes well....

*Bret raises his head and looks at Naoko*
Bret:...Naoko...Come over here for a sec...
*Naoko floats over to Bret's side and hovers above the files on the table*
Naoko:..../Yes Sir?\....
Bret:...I want you to inform me the moment any of our guests arrive.....
Naoko:..../Yes Sir...It will be done sir\....
*Naoko flies back over to Loreley's side*
Bret:.....Loreley...
*Loreley tilts her head up and looks over at Bret*
Loreley:...Yes Master?.....
Bret:...I would like you to wear that new dress I picked up for you on New London when our guests arrive....And second...Don't use the 'Yes Master' line when our guests are here...Please?...
Loreley:...Yes master.....
*Rests his face in his palm....Then goes back to reviewing his files*

Bret:....I hope this works...
*Cayenne approaches The Maverick V. Colonel Zacharie supervises the docking sequence*

Frank: Maribelle, did you send them the identifications?
[color=#FFCCCC]Maribelle: Oui, colonel. They said they were expecting us.

Frank: Good. Marcel, take us close... the docking tunnel, is it ready?
Marcel: It's ready, sir... We have contact.
Frank: Easy, we don't want to scratch The Mav... Deploy the tunnel. Hold it there, Marcel!
Technician: We are ready to equalize pressure
Frank: Do it. Contact Captain Dupont and tell him I'm going in. Maribelle, you have the command.

*Maribelle nods and approves. Zacharie walks to the tunnel and awaits for the others to open the hatch*
[font= agency fb]A laughter is heard behind colonel as he gives his final orders.

[color=#99FFFF]"Call Andre, eh? Colonel, I took the liberty of spending some sleeping time in one of your crates here at the Cayenne. It wasn't the most confortable experience ever, but comfy enough."

"So we're here already, hm? What is this place, the formerly captured Cruiser? Dieu, I'm almost scared being on a ship captained by someone who got himself caught by one of those "Legionnaires"..."

"But, since we're already here, I brought couple of glasses of some finest wine from back home. So let's get this thing started!"
Loreley:...What do you think of the dress that the Captian bought for me on New london Naoko?
*Naoko hovers as Loreley twirls in her Blue and White formal dress*
Naoko:.../It is the correct appearance required for greeting Officer of group as important as the ones comming aboard....But why are you wearing a scarf when the temperature is currently 22 Degrees Celcius?\....
Loreley:....That's none of your business....Besides...Our guests are here...

*Loreley looks as the hatch to the connection tunnel opens...Naoko floats next to her....Loreley wags her short tail with anticipation.......The two change their pose as the hatch slits apart and two SMP officer's stand next to each other chatting*
Loreley:...Welcome Aboard the Maverick V gentlemen....My master will be with you shortly....Please follow me to the conference room...
*Naoko hovers over to Captain Dupont*
Naoko:..../For your record Sir....After the ship was captured by the +LE+...I was installed as a security protocol by Ilo Takato of the Maverick IV in case of another capture....This ship will initiate a lockdown so that only the Captain would be able to unlock it.....Rest assured it will not happen again\....
*Naoko bows down to Colonel Zacharie...Her ears quirk backwards*
Loreley:...Forgive him please....Ehehe.....He is still learning to control his words....B-but please follow me...

*Loreley twirls around and starts to walk toward the central elevator...a small chain dangles out of her scarf....Naoko floats back over to her and hovers in front of her face*
Naoko:.../Miss Loreley...I thought the Captain repeated told you not to be carrying that collar and chain anymore due to your freedom aboard the ship\....
*Loreley grabs Naoko and shoves it around her back....Naoko letting out a commotion as she restrains him...She turns back around to the two SMP officers*
Loreley:...Heheh....Ignore what he just said....I'm sure he's malfunctioning....Please...Take the elevator up without me.....Master...I mean...The Captain....He will be waiting for you at the top...
Andre blushes a little at Naoko's explanation and turns to Frank:

"Frank, mon ami, I didn't know the walls on your ship have ears... You must work on rectifying that soon..."

He then reaches his hand into his backpack and pulls out a bottle of wine and a towel, shoves the bottle into colonel's arms and yapps:

[color=#00CCCC]"Thank You for the hospitality, Bret, ami... Can i call You Bret? Anyway, as you must've noticed, my odor lately is one of a do... Ca... a Molly. Anyway, can I use your shower? Oh I see a familiar sign there... that must be the shower, no? I'll be right away."

Andre storms towards the shower before anyone could answer.

"I'll be right there with You!"
*With the bottle of wine in his hands, Zacharie stares at Bret's arm*

[color=#FF6666]Andre has been in his fighter a bit too long and... oh well, you could feel the smell. Here's some wine. Oh and... Bonjour! I see you got an upgrade, eh?

*Gives the bottle of wine to Bret and searches for a place to sit down. He notices the big conference table with lots of chairs around it*

[color=#FF6666]Can I sit there, mon ami?
*Bret looking startled....holds onto the wine and looks at its date*
Bret:...Thank you for the wine....but let's save the pleasantries for after the meeting....AS for my arm...You can thank the Techs on the Med.Force.One for it....but also the Gaian's for their their contributions as well....Oh...and please take any seat you wish....As for your Captain....let's just hope he knows how to operate the shower control sys.....
*A sudden scream can be hear from the Shower room's.....Bret looks at the Colonel and then over to Naoko*
Bret:...Naoko...Can you fix the temperature for the shower's.....for our visitor....And prep some clothing as well...He may need it...
Naoko:..../Yes Sir\...
*Naoko floats off and Bret returns his gaze to the Colonel*
Bret:..I'm sure everything will be fine....But please...take any seat you wish...
*Zacharie takes a sit at the table and waits for the others*

[color=#FF6666]I'm sure Andre will be fine. So, what is this meeting about? Can you tell me anything or we have to wait for everyone?

*Looks at Bret's arm*

[color=#FF6666]Oh well, I would do many things with a robotic arm like yours. For example, I would mount a side arm on it then go and do some damage on a Royal Police Base.

*Laughs*

[color=#FF6666]Or better... If I could get one small chance to be alone with the pig that rules the core systems... Une pettite chance... a tiny one.

*Shows how little with his fingers and suddenly stops and remembers something*

[color=#FF6666]Ah, mon ami, I have to get on my ship. I forgot the most important thing... don't get me wrong but the negotiations or discussions will fail if I don't get on my ship and bring what I need now.

*Raises and runs to the elevator which lead to the "docking point"*
"DAMN IT! Why do I always have t' arrive late?" Druce sighs in frustration, as his Roc initiates docking sequence with The.Maverick.V.

"Come on, come on..." he repeats impatiently, jumps out of his ship as soon as it hits solid floor, and runs towards the elevator, nearly running into Frank Zacharie going the opposite way.

"Ack! Sorry, mate! I'll see ya up there! Gotta run!" Druce shouts as he swoops past him.

In a few seconds, the doors of the elevator slide open, with Druce running out of it, gasping for breath

"Sorry...it took....so long...I've just....got the...message....to..." he snaps as he sees the people looking at him with a surprise, so he quickly adjusts his clothing and calms his breathing down "I..apologize, sirs, an' madams. I got here as soon as I could." he looks around the room, seeing a few familiar faces "Good to see ya all again. Bret? How are you holding' up?"
*Bret looks over at the doorway...observing the late arrival*

Bret:...It's quite alright Druce...I'm not sure if our friends in the Council will arrive but this meeting will go forward as planned.....Everyone take your seats....Loreley....Please pass out some a few of the drinks that our guests brought...

*Loreley places several small glasses of assorted drinks in positions around the table as the members start taking their seats and walks away.....Bret walks over to the front of the table and stands with his arms behind his back*

Bret:....Friends.....Colleages....Brother's in arms.....With the GRN continuing their assaults and the Council itself being pushed harder and harder....The threat of them invading the Taus and surrounding systems can happen at anytime....And in these drastic times....Drastic measures are in order....And I am sure you will agree to this as well...

*Bret presses on a panel on the table and a 3 Dimensional image of the +LE+ La Glorie shows up*

Bret:..We are going to steal a Gallian Royal Navy Cruiser.....And I prefer the one that captured my ship....
Pages: 1 2 3