Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
PUBLISHING FILE TO SIRIUS NEURAL NET...
TYPE: TEXT DOCUMENT...

This guide was created by Alexei Buckey, edited and published by Linda Buckey.

INTRODUCTION

First, I want to say, that "Nomads" here will be called Slomon K'hara.
This guide was created before 5 years, creator was my father Alexei Buckey, a scientist and great xenologist.
He gone before publishing this important document to Sirius Neural Net, so I continue his work.

If you will properly keep this rules, chances of surviving contact with Slomon K'hara will increase by 80%
Keeping this rules will make you safe, if you'll contact with Morph (aka Youngling) Slomon. The adult Slomon K'hara (known as The Keepers) can be more unexpectible and agressive.

RULES

1. IF YOU MET MORPH: If you meet Slomon K'hara near trade lane, station or planet, that's mean, this is Morph. It's belief, that Morphs is young Slomon K'haras, which is traveling throught space to learn.

Morphs is curious like a childs, so if he didn't saw ship like yours before, it's big chances that he will come close to you.

1.1: DON'T PANIC: Slomon K'haras is creatures which "born" in space, they don't have any organs, even one for comunication. Only comunication way is thelepaty, they can read your minds and send theyr signals to anyone near. More adult K'haras can concentrate more, and send signals to one person or even call halucinations to them (this is called projectcomunicate).

So, if you start to panic or shout in all system comms like:

Quote:Oh my frakkin' God. It's Nomad! What I'm gonna do? Please! Help! I'm gonna shoot!

It won't help.

If Morph came near to you, he's just curious, off course there is big chance, that it will start sending signals to your minds.
If Morph is young, there's a big chance, that after "hearing" unclear signal can provoke headache, so be sure that you always have strong drug called "NEURAPTACINE"

1.2: DON'T STARE: Remember, then your mother said?

Quote:Never stare at eyes of angry dog.

It's same rule with Morphs (and especially with Keepers).
Staring can provoke fear of youngling. Fear leads to aggressive actions.

1.3: DON'T SHOUT/DON'T CALL NAMES: One of the main rules, don't start shouting on system comms, that you contacted with "Nomad". Slomon K'haras hate then they are called "Nomads". Calling them like that can lead to agressive actions.

2. "UNDERSTANDING"

As I said, they communicate via telepathy, sending signals to your brains.
Humans brains isn't very strong organ. When brains "caches" signal, they can't decode it very well.
Off course, if Morph have more age, it can send more clearer signals, but still, you need to understand it yourself.
Young Morphs can send weak signals, which will reach pilots only in 10K diapason (like in Local Comms), adult Slomon K'haras can send strong signal, which can reach all pilots in system (like in System Comms).

Here is some explanations (WARNING: some of them can be false/ WARNING: still needs of update):

Quote:
  1. 1 Darkname- Enemy or one, who did something wrong for him (called "Nomad" and etc.).
  2. 2 Lightname- Can be translated as "the one who didn't made anything wrong to me".
3. IF YOU MET KEEPER: Keepers is adult versions of Morphs.
Adult Slomon K'haras can be categorized to two categories: Old generation and New generation.

Old generation is old Keepers. They can be VERY aggressive, meeting them, you can pay your life.

New generation is young Keepers. Young Keepers is unique. Looks like Morphs started to learn peaceful ways of life, when they grow, they keeping thing they learned with them, so there is big chance, that one day, conflicts with Slomon K'haras will over.

Anyway, Keepers is extremely dangerous and aggressive creatures.

3.1: DON'T STOP: Then they are coming near you, don't stop your engines, turn on cruisers and dock with nearest station.

3.2: CALL FOR HELP: Calling for help can be very complicated. Remember, they can read your minds, so even if you do that in Private Comms, Keepers can understand that and destroy your ship. Only way can be codded messages, or be very concentrated on something else, then requesting for help.

3.3: DON'T START SHOOTING: If you aren't pilot of Capital Ship. Any other vessels is too weak.

FOR THE ENDING:

If you have questions, or have some information, which could help to expand this guide, respond to this transmission (// Post)

PUBLISH COMPLETE...
Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Julia Wolfe Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: JuliacommAvatar3.gif]

First of all I don't know where you get your information from but these so called "Nomads" you mention do not exist. Now if you wish to continue with the ability to eat, drink and breathe it would be in your best interest to stop spreading lies and propaganda about these "Nomads". The civilians of Sirius have enough to worry about without people like you scarring them out of their minds about some made up fantasy. That is all.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Director
Liberty Security Force Command Directorate

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
::Kishiro Technologies uplink blocked this transmitting burst for all Kishiro employees using the KT uplink comm::
Error...
[Transmission could not reach the following Communication transit point: Bretonia Communications Hub.]
[The following transmission has been blocked by MI5 protocol Eighty-Six (dash) Four.]

[Transmission Terminated]
Watch

[Image: 4gkww0.gif]
INCOMMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: VIDEO MESSAGE
ATTACHED FILES/LINKS: 1

TO: Julia Wolfe
SUBJECT: NONE

[Image: nicki-home2.jpg]

Greetings ms. Wolfe.

I know, that LSF is making you to say such nonsenses... but please, you think you can fool people of Sirius with such pathetic "lie"? You believe, that then they see blue "vessel" flying they are saying: "Ahh... Nomads doesn't exist, it's just my imagination... just imagination... LSF said, that they doesn't exists"...

With all my respect, I believe, that LSF is biggest problem in Liberty. I can't believe, that Liberty Goverment let some kind of faction to fool people in theyr Republic...

Buckey out.

Post scriptum. I hope you will enjoy the picture.

ATTACHED LINK: New York

ARCHIVING MESSAGE...
SAVED...

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION---

The LSF making me say things? What universe are you from? I am the voice of the Security Force. Also I don't know why you are sending stuff out about the Nomads as lies like this are blocked by all Liberty communication protocols. So you are just wasting your time. That is all.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Director

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
New signal detected
[color=#33FF33][font=Arial Black]Subject recognised
[color=#3366FF]Identified as Brian Scott, secondary fleet LSF agent
[font=Arial Black][color=#FF0000]Status: MIA
[font=Arial Black][color=#33CC00]Signal location: Omicrons
Signal type: the Order
[font=Arial] I have detected the transmission from the LSF about the "Nomad non-existence". Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Those Nomads ARE REAL. The LSF and government authorities try to convince you that Nomads are a fairy-tale. I saw them. I fought them. You are not aware about the true threat, but we are. We try to give you all information you need to know, but we are faced with heavy government resistance. Concerning the Nomads, I shall try to give some more information. The major part is already available, but there are still things to clarify.
First of all, from my experience, the younger morphs do not attack without a serious reason. The only reason of their attacks is a threat to their lives. All these morphs are curious and are attracted to emotions, so be aware of that. Secondly, the nomads (no matter if those are old or young) are attracted to the artifacts... Those artifacts are sold illegaly throughout the Colonies now. We think that is the reason for increase in nomad activity, especially in Liberty.
Do not believe your governments. They lie to you to conceal the true threat. They know the threat but they won't do anything. Remember what happened in 800 A.S. Then the leaders concealed the truth, and that led to the event which might be known to you as "Nomad war". Those are not rumours. And the threat is still there. Hope you'll read it before the LSF or someone else takes measures to terminate the message.

[color=#FF0000]Signal lost.
Trace impossible.
INCOMMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: VIDEO MESSAGE

TO: Julia Wolfe
SUBJECT: NONE

[Image: nicki-home2.jpg]

I don't care, did you terminated this transmission yet, or not. This document was duplicated few times and given personally to few pilots, believe me, they will know, how to use it. My father said, that LSF will do anything to stop telling the truth, so I always have a plan in other hand.

Buckey out.

ARCHIVING MESSAGE...
SAVED...

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION---

I find it very difficult to believe that you have sent this document to every pilot in Sirius. It would take more than one lifetime to so. Now quit spreading the lies. Your efforts are futile at best as this transmission has already been blocked in Bretonia, Liberty and Kusari. That is all.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Director

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
Pages: 1 2 3 4