Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Are there any active Xeno factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those who have no-one to look down on...
There were suggestions, but no active factions.

It is very difficult to lead a faction, especially a Xeno one. But you can always roleplay as a free Xeno, fighting for the Xenos, but on your own way. Give it a try, but it'll be difficult to roleplay a Xeno in general.
I thought Prospector (not sure of forum name) ran a Xeno faction.
You're thinking of Doom.
It is easy to RP a Xeno. Imagine you come from a poor neighbourhood surrounded by people who flaut their wealth in your face, who are corrupt and oppressive or who pick on you just because you dont have their background or because you are an easy kill. We are the Dalits, "the untouchables". Those who in everyday life do the jobs others think beneath them. The Xenos you see are the freedom fighter wing of a caste of people who exist throughout Liberty. Beware when you are getting a refit... it is probably a Xeno sympathieser putting your ship back together.
Doom doesn't run a Xeno faction, he just plays Prospector, who isn't even a Xeno anymore since they threw up the Terrorist ID.

Doom doesn't run a Xeno faction, he just plays Prospector, who isn't even a Xeno anymore since they threw up the Terrorist ID.
Ah, well, I didn't have time to scan him with all his shoutin xenos slogans and shootin and a killin of me:P
Sounds like I'll have to form a one man revolution. :crazy:

Still everyone has to start small...
' Wrote:It is easy to RP a Xeno. Imagine you come from a poor neighbourhood surrounded by people who flaut their wealth in your face, who are corrupt and oppressive or who pick on you just because you dont have their background or because you are an easy kill. We are the Dalits, "the untouchables". Those who in everyday life do the jobs others think beneath them. The Xenos you see are the freedom fighter wing of a caste of people who exist throughout Liberty. Beware when you are getting a refit... it is probably a Xeno sympathieser putting your ship back together.

Xenos are also isolationists and violent extremists. They aren't just fighting against the wealthy elite of Liberty, but they're fighting against everyone who isn't Liberty. Think of those crazy isolationistic survivalist cults that hide away in mountain cabins with assault weapons, and you have the Xenos.
And neonazi's, the Klan, Aryan Brothers...
Pages: 1 2 3