Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the GMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Initiating Connection...
[color=#C0C0C0]Connection Established...

Source Unknown...
Transmitting Message...

The Yakuza - Hideki

[Image: Hideki.png]

[color=#000000]Funny story, honestly, hear me out here.

So I'm walking down the narrow corridors of the Kabukicho Depot, playing with my butterfly-knife. Nothing fancy you know I just like to keep my blades sharp. And I'm really enjoying myself because it was one of those days you know, when you just wake up and feel like today is going to be a very good day, right?

Well unfortunately a runner-boy stumbled upon me, handed me over this piece of letter saying something about the GMG hassling with one of my convoys that I recently deployed by the order of the Oyabun. And for a minute there I couldn't believe what I had just read. Apparently, the Big Dragon Kusari Transport carrying the call-sign Dragon's Fang was making its way back from Planet Crete stocked up with loads of artifacts.

As you probably know we earn quite a lot on these runs, however it seemed that during its way towards our home-base it was intercepted by a wing of GMG-Pilots. Next thing you know all cargo is demanded to be thrown out under the threat of destroying the vessel if it failed to comply.

Now I know you got a problem with the AFA, but you see we ain't a bunch of angry farmers. And I know that you want to protect your little sand-box but frankly I don't give a - that you do. So here is the deal, you will kindly send the sum of ten-million credits to the [Yakuza]-The.Dojo vessel as a sign of forgiveness.

If you don't do this, I'm going to make it my first and foremost goal to make sure your operations in your little sand-box is going to be a living hell.

I fully expect you to send back a witty transmission displaying your false sense of self-confidence coupled with an egoistical tone to finalize the strength of your response.

However, what you are about to fail to realize, is that you just woke up The Dragon.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#C0C0C0]Transmission Terminated...
[color=#999999]Connection Lost...
[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Little Puff
Subject: The itch in my back
Priority: *special* (public amusement)

Message reads:

Konichiwa "citizen",

If only we got to have 100k credits for each time we've heard similar threatening filth from a House Leader, Outcast Don or Corsair Elder (some of which made a real honest effort at making good with their threats), we'd have a source of income rivaling our fuel industry. I am talking about Rheinland, Outcast and Corsair armadas the size of which would make the whole collection of your Batu friends run uder the skirts of a real Navy. And now we get to hear this from yet another little group of Kusari commoners? Ok, Little Puff, I'll play along.

Let's get those angry farmers aside. How are they a problem? In the long run, what can they actually achieve against us aside from being a nuissance to the minuscule fraction of my forces that happen to be patroling the section where they make an appearance? Such "problems" don't even require me to make any rearrangements in our normal dispatches and patrol routes. But they do try despite the fact that it, in all appearances, just simulates what happens when a small gang of teenagers take on an army.

The same goes for your group, Little Puff, simple logic tells me that your group's best efforts will only show up in isolated patrol reports while the vast majority of my forces will be going about their duties normally. Indeed, I've already received reports of your efforts in Okinawa. It appears a group consisting of Farmers and Hogs took out a patrol of ours in the system. I've never heard of any of the AFA having that kind of training but rumours even within Kusari do speak of a squad of Hogs who do appear to have some skill above the normal commoner rabble that makes up the most of that group. That's really endearing I am happy for you, but even if my forces weren't veterans of combat and trained in strategies developed from centuries of fighting real enemies that used real warships, you can still take out 100 a week and eventually our sheer numbers would simply overrun you. This while still maintaining an offensive against the Outcasts and maintaining regular patrols.

You'll find irony in your words "you just woke up the Dragon" if you manage to raise my ire enough to devote an entire division specifically to hunt you and yours down. I have comfortably sat here in my office on Niigata and ordered the deaths of many thousands of lives and have enslaved on Miura many more. I am capable and willing to sacrifice many lives in order to destroy many more to keep our space ours. GMG will not bow to any house and their Navy let alone accede to any demands of their commoner criminals. Your politcal connections may make you feel all powerful in Kusari but this is not Kusari and you made a terrible enemy by cutting us out of the artifact trade. As such all Hogosha and your Corsair friends are to be killed on sight, no questions asked. No fair trials, no house rules. Tresspassers in our private space are at my whim and mercy.

If we can't have the artifacts, no one can.

Sayonara,
Guild Master Raikoke

Transmission Ends