Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Communications To the Authorities in Rheinland, RM, And Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Incoming transmission ---
--- Source: Buckaroo Banzai ---

Greetings let me introduce myself

My name is Buckaroo Banzai, I am a bounty hunter.
I would like to purchase your fine gunboat turrets for my ship an Orca gunboat. Well let me get to the meat of the matter.
The BHG turrets are fine weapons however your Rheinland weapons are of a better quality as everyone knows that Rheinland produces the best equipment in Srius.
Your weapons would give me an extra edge over the corsairs I hunt in the omega's, Rheinland and in Bretonia.

I await your consideration for my request.

Thanks you for your time

Buckaroo Banzai
*bump*
*BUMP*
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Zentraler Hauptquartier der Flotte,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-D.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Buckaroo Banzai.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Gunboat guns.

[color=#FFCC00]Herr Banzai,

Your request has been and still is under consideration, please be patient.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

I thank you for your response Sir

I await your decision
Greetings Sirs

I have not heard from you at all.
Is my request still in the process of evaluation.
I await your response.

Buckaroo Banzai
--- Re- Transmitting ---
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Zentraler Hauptquartier der Flotte,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-D.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Buckaroo Banzai.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Gunboat guns.

[color=#FFCC00]Herr Banzai,

Please forgive us for the delay, we have been very busy with internal issues of the past month. However, we were hoping that in the meantime, you would show some affiliation to the Rheinland security organizations by the recorded elimination of terrorists within Rheinland or destroying targets on the bounty board.

Since you so far have not proven any allegiance to the Rheinwehr, Rheinland Federal Police, Rheinland's corporations or the Rheinland government, we feel that we would have no gain in giving out military hardware to an unknown entity. To be blunt, consider your request [color=#CC0000]rejected.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=