Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Liberty news services, to all the citizens! Order terrorists near Manhattan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0bertynews.png]

---Incoming tranmission---
---Source: $K$($#)@+Error 404---

Subject:[color=#660000]Order terrorists strike the Liberty space again! Suicide attacker has been stopped near Manhattan.

MANHATTAN - A suicide bomber trying to crash into planet Manhattan was sucesfully stopped by the Liberty Security Force 17K close to Planet Manhattan. As we know from out LSF source, it was found out, that the terrorist was the member of an infamous terrorist organisaton - the Order, that is guilty of Freeport 7 destruction in 800 A.S.

The terrorist with a antimatter bomb was going to blow up one of the largest metropolises on Manhattan - the Mill Rock. Approximately death toll of that terroristical act is close to 20 million people. As we know, the Order has significantly raised its activity for the last 2 years, performing attacks on civil and military objects all over the Sirius.

"It was so close to me so i could even see the pilot! As i was informed of his personality, i ran as fast as i could just to be in a safe place," Alan Lowhound, service engineer, Manhattan.

"I heard of that, it was... [cries] It's told he screamed he will kill us all and we have to pay... I can't believe that, he was... So close," Helen Bregovich, citizen.

It's supposed that the Liberty Security force and Liberty Navy will perform a joint operation against all the Order in the next two weeks and it will put the end to numerous the tragic events all over the Sirius Sector.
*Soon after this announcment, a messgae starts playing, and the COMM id is The one who's always there

You convienently left out that two Order pilots whre atemtpng to to stop this, and that LNS ships have breached Order seoverign space. Have you not heard of the LNS Providence? The entire crew, save the captain and one other man, are dead from trespassing. Get our facts straight. And dont trace this; It'll come from Buffalo.

*Message ends*

//considering its our RP, I can do this
// You could but it wouldn't make a damn bit of sense in the RP. Best just delete your post.
//Hey! Hey! Official response, where are you?
*the following transmission is sent from a comm beacon at an unspecified dead-drop location, piggy-backing on the news signal*

[Image: whitemask1.jpg]

Aha, ahahaha. The best way to ascertain how corrupted society has become is to listen to its news. A Human is speaking again, as you can see.

The Order is labelled a terrorist organization, yet its goals are never told to the public. Terrorist organizations always have a goal, because by definition they are trying to terrorize the public of a nation, and thereby manipulate that nation's government into a line of action. If they are terrorists, then what are their goals?

If they're terrorists, what do they have to gain by terrorizing you? Think! The only way a democracy, or a republic, works is if its people think!

And what proofs are available of the insidious destruction of a freeport by these... terrorists? Should you not wonder at the events those 18 years ago? I think that if you all would think, then the thinking people of the Sirius sector could think without their thoughts being crimes against the state. The Order are not what they are claimed to be by a government stricken with corruption.

The truth always gets out.

A. Human

*the piggy-back transmission loops, and the beacon sets up to self-destruct upon discovery*