Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Our Fellow Displaced Libertonian Workers * The Xenos Alliance *
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 102nt42.jpg]

Comm ID: Adam Forester, Liberty Revolutionary Front representative

Subject: A 'Chat'.

[-Begin Transmission-]

My fellow workers of Liberty, for some time the Liberty Revolutionary Front has been attempting to dislodge the corruption that is poisoning our home, both threats within and outside of our once glorious House. Many people within the LRF were either persecuted for their actions during their time as members of the Liberty Worker's Party or for supporting change in the Workplace by conducting Worker's Strikes, particularly in Baltimore Shipyard and Norfolk Shipyard.

You, the abandoned Miners of Liberty, proud and full of courage stood up against the corruption of those who outsourced jobs that rightfully belonged within our House to the outsiders, Kusari, Bretonia, Rheinland. This is compounded by the fact that our Navy and Police Forces have proven incapable of stopping Liberty Citizens from being kidnapped and sold to the vile Outcast Commonwealth as slaves, poisoning their minds and bodies with the substance known as Cardamine, which further destroys our house by poisoning it's inhabitants, the poor, the hopeless, those who have turned to crime to live due to the Social inequalities our House suffers from.

But dispite all these hardships i believe there is hope, I would like to propose a meeting between representatives of the Xenos Alliance and the Liberty Revolutionary Front to discuss the possibility of a working relationship to purge our house of such corruption, what it would take to make such a relationship happen and other various articles the LRF and XA have concerns about.

Thank you for your time, here is hoping for a shining new future for our House.

For Liberty

[-End Transmission-]
*Boosting Signal and resending Transmission...Stand By*
[Image: inctransscreen.png]
Well once again I'm sitting and monitering the comm's traffic and I pick something up.
I'll pass the word along about your transmission to those who might care.
Until then just sit back and wait for their response.
XA-Naja
[Image: endtransscreen.png]