Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Golden Chrysantemus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Communication ID: Yuuma Saburo
Source: Kyoto

Konichiwa, sisters. If you're interested in helping me and our cause, I've got a question.

May you offer me contact with someone who calls himself "admiral Hobart" and claims to be Bretonia Shogun, if you have one, of course?
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu
Origin: Battleship Matsuda

Konnichiwa. It would be possible for us to get in contact with the Armed Forces and likely secure a meeting with the person you wish to speak, or at least a communication frequency to reach him at. However, there is one bit of misinformation there; Admiral Hobart isn't the leader of the Bretonian Armed Forces, their Fleet Admiral, or 'Shogun' as we title it. He is a normal Admiral. The Armed Forces' Fleet Admiral would be Stanley Nelson. It'd be more difficult, but we could try to put you in contact with him as well, or instead, if you wish. Let me know whom it is you wish to contact, and if you require a personal meeting, or if a transmission frequency would be acceptable.
-Touji Keisotsu, Kiretsu
<div align="right]End Transmission
Communication ID: Yuuma Saburo
Source: Kyoto

Konichiwa, the Wise One. I'd be thankfull for getting in touch with Hobart-san.

Neural net is prefered as I believe person of such rank can't visit Kusari nowadays easily. As Dragons can't visit Bretonia. And... Arigatou!