Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The signatory parties of the Treaty of Omega 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Video Transmission***
Source - Gengiskhan
Location - Aland Shipyard, Omega-3
ID - IMG Guard
[Image: pouetg.png]

Greetings Sir.

This is The IMG Zephyr Gengiskhan.
As you can see here (login : IMG ; pass : public) GENGISKHAN DATABASE we want to re-evaluate our mining field to perform a new long range scanner which is build in oder to find more mining field easily.

So you can see in the database, IMG possess some Omega 7 field.

In the treaty Capital ship is not allowed in omaga 7 unless authorization.

So I ask for stay one day in omega 7, for perform the scanner and evaluate Ore field.
In any case (unless self-defense) Gengiskhan will never open fire.

We need the agreement of all signatory of the treaty before enter omega 7.

<div align="right]Sincerely,
Major Warrington

***Connection close***

--Incoming Transmission--
Comm ID: Insurgent|-White.19

I predict a VERY short tour of Omega-7 for you, mein herr. Even though our Fearless Leader is away recovering from ze dreaded fut-un-mout disease, we will fight on!

--Transmission Lost--
***Incoming Transmission***
Subject: Ore field evaluation

Guten tag!
As long as you stay on the northern fields, we have no problems with your presence. We don't want to see any report of you acting aggressively towards a Rheinlander, specially a Daumann employee.

South fields: Daumann

North fields: IMG, freelancers, civillians, Kruger, mercenaries, hessians, corsairs, pirates, junkers, independent miners, independent traders, intruders, other undesired beings.

***Transmission Terminated***
[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

If ya want ya Zephyr destroyed that badly, we do offer a home delivery service.

Also, ya may wanna use encryption next time.
--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Vice-Admiral Kalliste Kell--

Hmm. As the acting Vice-Admiral of the task force in the role of enforcement and protection of the parties of the Omega 7 Treaty, i suggest you do not move a Zephyr class Carrier to Omega 7 without the Rheinland Military say so.

I see Daumman has no problems with your presence in the system, as you keep it in the northen fields.

You also say that it will take only a day. So be it. 24 Hours it is.

Also, if i hear any problems regarding you or your presence in the fields of Omega 7, i will hold you responsible. Since bringing a Zephyr will atract problems as you may know, and thus you will be indirectly or directly causing them.

Salutations,
Vice-Admiral Kalliste Kell of the 88th Battlegroup.

--Transmission Ended--

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Zentraler Hauptquartier der Flotte,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-D.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Major Warrington.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Gengiskhan.

[color=#FFCC00]Sehr geehrter Herr Warrington,

I'm afraid the Rheinland Military High Command is against the approval of your request. We didn't authorize the headquarters of the 88th, the Nemesis carrier to be stationed in Omega-7 either, neither will we allow yours to be present, even if it's just a temporary operation.

I hope you realize that we can't bear the consequences in case anything goes wrong. Use Aland as a base of operations and launch smaller vessels into the system from there.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Voelkel

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=
***Incoming Video Transmission***
Source - Gengiskhan
Location - Aland Shipyard, Omega-3
ID - IMG Guard
[Image: pouetg.png]

Greetings Sir.

We have send a transport with some Scanner today in the northern fields. We have detected lot of hostile ship in this sector and most of them are bombers.

We will follow the decision of Sir Alec Voelkel and send probes and transport to evaluate the field.
Thus we will have a delay in the Scanner test which will be about 2 days. It's acceptable.

So You will never see the Gengiskhan in the omega 7 sector.

<div align="right]Sincerely,
Major Warrington

***Connection close***