Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transport ship for hire.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: luctransinc.png]

Greetings to all,
This is Capt. Garrick of the freelance trade ship "LucrativeTransport.Inc.". Me and my crew
of 6 have travelled all around and for the most part have done work with some of you in the
past. We would like to continue doing this, what we call "preferred work" with the different
organizations, rather than the typical cargo runs from base to base.

I have a request to all the various countries and organizations through-out the Sirius systems.
If you have a supply requisition department or some sort of supply department, that regularly
requests various supplies needed. Or even if you have a stockpile of merchandise you need to
have shipped out. Please contact us via this channel with a request, or a link to your regular
supply channels. If you would prefer to keep your business dealing private, then feel free to
send us a secured flash transmission with the requested information.

Me and my crew have worked for a few different groups out there. We remain neutral in any conflicts,
other than the transportation of materials from one location to another. Some would call that
smuggling, we call it simply.. business. So knowing that, we might have worked for you in the past,
or even worked for your enemies. Really we just want some work, so let us work for you in the
future. If you have something you need moved from point A to point B, no questions asked..
Then we're the ship for you. If you "found" somecargo goods just floating in space *laughs* and
have no way of selling it at the most profitable markets, we're the ship to call. We will give you
good rates for that salvaged cargo. Why shouldn't you profit from your find, we could both profit.

Keep that in mind, if you need mined ores transported from the mining fields to the processing centers.
If you need military supplies or humanitarian supplies and refugees moved around. Even if you
need to have something moved from place to place hidden from the public eye. We can help you
out with all of your transportation and shipping needs.
[Image: luctransincend.png]
[Image: x56nuq.jpg]
To: Captain Garrick

Hallo there, peasant.

If I see this vessel in space, LucrativeTransport.Inc., you can expect me to contact you. I usually have ore that needs moving, if not loot of various kinds and wares.

- Jarl
greetings

i need a transport from leeds to connticut

please contact me over Skype channels.
Natasha the comm'€™s officer notices a flashing light on his instrument panel. She taps the button and listens to the incoming message. After the brief transmission was complete she gets up and goes looking for the Captain. She finally finds him in the hanger talking with some of the repair crews that had been working on the ship.

'€œCapt. we have received a very brief message, I believe it comes from Leeds system, but other than that it was very vague, you'€™ll have to hear it yourself sir.'€

The captain talking to the repairmen turns to leave with her, talking over his shoulder
'€œWe'€™ll have to see about hauling that Cardi for you chaps.. let me see what this message is and I'€™ll get back to you..'€
The man hollers back to the captain.. '€œI'€™m telling you it'€™s safer to go through Kyushu and Shikoku compared to Baffin, Cortez and Cali..'€

The captain waves a hand at him in dismissal as he boards the ship. He follows Natasha to the bridge and listens to the transmission and shrugs his shoulders at the message.
'€œBrief is very correct, well seeing as we'€™re unemployed at the moment try to raise him on the skype channels. I plan on getting underway here tonight once the repairs on the Luc are complete. If you can establish contact with them get a hold of me. I'€™ll probably be out there talking with that gent, we might pass through Liberty on the way to Bretonia.. who knows.'€

The captain turns and leaves the bridge, the automatic doors shutting behind him as he leaves. Natasha flicks a pencil at the closed doors and mumbles '€œyes sir'€ as she sits at her station on the bridge and starts setting up a communications relay from Omnicron Alpha to Bretonia.
*The "LucrativeTransport.Inc." sit's in a low orbit around planet New London. The captain finishes with his cargo master Winston before heading to the bridge. "Gallic Wine, a few drums Oil, tobacco.. we got neon for the cryo tubes.. 3,408 units available.. all looks good." On the bridge the crew readies themselves for another flight.*

"Set a course for Dublin, the Battleship Essex, put us in a stationary position near it. Until we establish some contact, we'll try our hand at some gold ore running." A crewman makes the required commands and the ships navigational thrusters kick in.. taking the "Luc" out of orbit.

"Natasha, what have you got to report?" Natasha turns from her console, "Not much sir, I've established a link with their skype channel.. but still no response. I'll keep trying sir and let you know as soon as I hear anything." The captain scratches his stubbly chin. "Okay good job Natasha.. that's about all you can do."

The "Luc" makes it's way to the Essex..