Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aquila Defense Systems Comm Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-- Welcome to the ADS Internal Communication System --
Username: swhunter
Password: *****
Access granted. Welcome back, Director.

This is Director Whittington. I've set up a system - well, paid someone else to, really - that'll let us coordinate easier and post reports.

So make some use of it!

The main facility on New London is fully operational again, and the Tortuga has completed its construction. We spared no expense on this one, it's a showcase of the quality of Aquila products.

Captain Jones used it to run some supplies into Bretonia - they're in storage at Kensington now - and some of our products elsewhere. We got a small order for our older Iron Quill personal armor out at the Hood, and we picked up a contract for a delivery of Gold to New Berlin.

Nothing particularly stellar, but sometimes business is just busywork.

Oh, and our tech guy is also working on an online catalog. Good pictures of our products may be worth a bonus.

-- Thank you for using the ADS Internal Communication System --
:: Connecting to Network ::
:: Sending Authorization - Audrey Rhimes ::
:: Connection Established ::

[Image: audreyrhimes.png]

G'day Aquila Defense Systems,

Miss Rhimes reportin' in on this fine day o' space. I do wish ta notify management that I'm now outfitted, an actively sellin' Aquila products. I have procured a repair ship ta serve as me personal craft. She's been dubbed Montserrat. I do plan on testing the waters with the fine armaments from the Sanford & Wahlberg division. Beautiful craftsmanship; absolutely fantastic. They'll be sellin' like hotcakes, no doubt.

See ya in space,

Audrey Rhimes

:: Disconnecting from Network ::