Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues Attn: Mr.Thurston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming message::
::From: Niverton//Localnet::

Hiya,

Mr. Thurston we met ever so briefly before but I have to come clean as Ive been inquiring through intermediary's and various associations I have through business (namely padua) On acquiring a ship. One vary much and highly prized by you.

Let me explain my madness. Besides having been in space for too long.

I know the Padua boys and to not deal with the people I know might offend said folks. So I dont do that, not good business. But since their inquiring on my behalf did not work out I believe the comment was.. Never ever ever would you part with a scylla cruiser.

I respect that. But it feels like a form response. pardon me for being stubborn but I want to be painful in detail my reasons for wanting said cruiser.

I do business fully committed to the deal. I dont rely on funny or screwy deals, just on being useful to those I want things from.

So I have a strange idea. In order to give you some semblance of reliability in -THIS- old man who happens to be a junker and therefore suspect in everything he asks.

1. Permit me to be useful to you. Copy this on to anyone else whom you feel necessary to be a critical factor in building my personal reputation with you. I wish to be of service.

2. In time, conditions of use of your technology (I expect them to be extensive, I also realize that being at your beck and call with or without the cruiser is a possibility).

3. The least of which I can do.. is pay. pay.. and Pay more. Goods and credits. I spend a lot of time acquiring these, they are at your disposal. But I would quite frankly be disappointed if it came down to bribery.

I dont wanna affix the damn thing with copious amounts of weaponry, just defensive measures, Primarily shes so I can rely on her rugged construction to do what Ive felt the need to do since I came out in space but took a back seat to business and thats.. well.. loaf about and explore.

Also. To sound even stranger I dont want the scylla to be dependent on a closer relationship with your organization either. I will respect your personal word on this and the next request I make wont be so ridiculous and huge.

My business sense is that we could get more from one another then apart regardless. Im one junker however, Experienced and I know people. I dont like to disappoint the ones I take time to know and thats you as well.

Welp I have to depart. Thank you for your time and consideration.

JJM
McKenna Inc.

::Burst Terminated::