Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : BAF/Bretonian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Communication established
Sender: IMG Gengiskhan "Zephyr" class
To: Bretonia Army
Subject: Request
***Opening Channel***

[Image: pouetg.png]

Greetings,

The Gensgiskhan Crew is complete, navigation system and scanner turned On, H-fluel stored, and the Hull is cleaned. The Test in Tau 23 is accomplished.
And now we want to go to Omega 3.
But we need to pass through Bretonia to reach omega systems.

We read the Bretonia law and nothing is write about foreign Cap-ship ( However we don't have the full encyclopedia of bretonia rule, so please correct us If we are wrong ) ,excepting this article :
Quote:Ships Manufactured in Hostile Nations
Anyone found flying ships produced by Bretonia's enemies will be halted and questioned about their activities. However, mere possession of such a ship without corresponding Kusari ID papers does not, on its own, constitute sufficient grounds for prosecution or arrest.

Which seems to not concern IMG ship.

So could we pass Bretonia system ?

If yes, please send us the possible schedule.

<div align="right]Sincerely,
Major Warrington

***Channel close***
*Incoming transmission*

Comm ID: Adm. John Redmond, 8th Fleet.

Sir, I see no major issues with your passing of Bretonian borders under one condition; you take the following route to minimise incident and encounter with civilian craft.

Step1) Take the Edinburgh Jumphole in Tau-31.

Step2) After arriving in Edinburgh, make due south along open space, where no commercial or military ships need patrol; there is a backdoor into Dublin in this area.

Step3) Upon arriving in Dublin, take heed not to come within range of mining activities in this area, and make again due south toward the near-mined out Molly gold field, and find yourself the passage to Omega-49.

Step4) I couldn't care less at this point.

*Transmission ended*
Communication established
Sender: IMG Gengiskhan "Zephyr" class
To: Adm. John Redmond, 8th Fleet
Subject: Request
***Opening Channel***

Greetings Sir Redmond,

We cannot pass by this way.
If we follow this way we have no more solution than pass the omega 5 war zone or Omega 41 system.
Please understand that we really want to avoid problem with Corsairs or Red Hessians.
So did You really suggest us to commit a suicide ?

Please take into consideration that our final goal is omega 3 and not the graveyard .

<div align="right]Sincerely,
Major Warrington

***Channel close***
*Incoming transmission*

Comm ID: Adm. John Redmond, 8th Fleet

I thought this matter was already resolved? Show some respect for the safety and integrity of Bretonian borders, I do not concern myself with the relatively modest Corsair and Red Hessian threats your Battleship is likely to face. Be resourceful, i'm more than sure that you can navigate your way back to Omega 3 safely.

*Transmission ended*