Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Palatino Linotype]>> Incoming transmission
>> Origin: [72nd]CW-Thessaloniki
>> Comm ID: Fleet Admiral Pablo Cortezia

To all Corsair personel,

I must speak to all of you, even to the members of the Secondary Fleet, one target has been detected using Outcast tech. One of our patrols has scanned him and identified the weaponary.

The target is identified as 'Negi', and you bare well to remember that. This target is now marked and is to be terminated on sight for the acts of treason against the Corsair Empire.

> 2 Files attached.

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you for your time.
The Armada is out.

[color=#FF0000]>> Transmission terminated
:: Incoming Message

Admiral, with all respect to your authority and experience, I would advise you to forward this transmission to the Corsair Court via THIS FREQUENCY.

We will deal with such matters.

I bid you farewell.

~ Elder Espi

:: Message Ends

----Incoming Transmission----
----Comm. ID: Rodrigo Benitez----
----Subject: Pilot of the Ship 'Negi'----

Hola Senor,
Although I completely understand your concern, but you must keep in mind that the Pilot of said Ship might not
be completely aware of what he is doing, make due to lack of experience. As far as I can see from the Guncam
Records that you'd uploaded, The pilot was last seen in Omega-41, si? You sure know that there are many and
many Hessian Wrecks in those areas, What if the Pilot had recovered these Weapons from one of their wrecks,
and because of lack of knowledge had thought it's one of those infamous 'Codename' Weapons?
You see Senor, Although I don't support this Pilot's 'Rude' move, but I still believe transmitting a message like
this through the whole Empire would not be really necessary... As you may know, some Individual might judge
these records wrong, and takes actions which are completely Unnecessary.

What I suggest you, Senor, is to report this individual to The Supreme Court and our Respected Elders will take
any actions they might find 'Suitable' for this Case.

Gracias,
Rodrigo Benitez
---- End of Transmission ----
----Transmission Terminated----

Addendum To The Message: Eh, Seems me and Senor Espi had a really close Timing for transmitting our Replies!
Either way, I believe you are now directed to the correct channel, and I hope this Pilot would be dealt with accordingly.