Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Colonial Goverment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>> Incoming Transmission
>> Origin: Freeport ERROR
>> Comm ID: Arrogant.Little.Monster
>> Subject: Tech request

[color=#33FFFF]Hail greets to the Colonials!

I have been watching your 'Nyx' craft in battle, and I must say: I'm sweept of my feet. Nah, I didn't fall... I would like to have one, to perform my mercenary duties. Of course, I won't kill any Colonial nor Corsair, and the other guys you like...

>> Transmission terminated
**** Incoming transmission ****
**** Sender : Ministry of Armaments ****
**** Subject : Ship purchase ****
**** Target : Arrogant little monster ****

Greetings sir ALM,
we have reviewed your request and provided you will not use the ship against CR or our allies, you will be granted use of the vessel. But also, the vessel must NOT take action in combat against lawful forces of either house. Should be proven otherwise, the request might be voided in future.

As for the financial part of this request, for the said ship, a compensation of 4,000,000 Sirius credits would be much sufficient. You can give the cash to Armaments bank aboard =CR=Buffalo[ISE] unit. Increase is due to the fact of many ships being sold and the prize is high if we need to construct the ship fast enough.

I hope we have a deal here sir. If you agree, once the transfer is complete, your name will be added to the known tech user list to prevent any misunderstandings with our pilots in the future.

Best regards
/signed
Pavel Sohaj
Armaments Minister

[Image: ministryarmamentssmall.png]