Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Joker's Joking Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Trebuchet Ms][size=small]Audiotape recording no. 43.
[color=#33CC00]"Sleepy Sunday"

Stardate 246.532,001/32,045

I woke up an hour ago followed by morning chills. Someone turned off the heating on 5th deck aboard Asylum. Had no time to jettison the janitor through airlock but I did manage to feed my cats. Few that are left of us ran out of coffee. I kept complaining about it but no one listened.

Being all edgie and under-appreciated, I took a stroll down the Dublin avenue when I saw those weird kusarian freelancers trespassing the Molly's lawn.

The_Joker: I told you, Kaizoku.
The_Joker: I treated you nicely
Kaizoku|Hinode: Yuka: we asked, but didn't get an answer.
The_Joker: Those are my friends. You gave me your word. I gave them mine
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7733/screen79.jpg
The_Joker: Do you understand?
Kaizoku|Kaito.Watanabe: *sighs* Listen Jokie...we're passing through...And if you don't answer Yuka-sama if she asks you, it's not our fault.
Kaizoku|Hinode: Yuka: I don't see what the problem is. we're just passing through.
The_Joker: Told you to go around.
Kaizoku|Kaito.Watanabe: You also told us we can ask...which we did.
Kaizoku|Hinode: Yuka: going around consumes to much fuel.
The_Joker: Now you'll simply end up in a coffin [opens fire]
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5492/screen80.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8701/screen82.jpg
Kaizoku|Hinode: Yuka: alright hold your fire!
Kaizoku|Kaito.Watanabe: Phew...though one..
Kaizoku|Hinode: Yuka: -what- do you want?!
Kaizoku|Kaito.Watanabe: tough, even..
The_Joker: For you to die. You messed with a deranged person.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6598/screen84kh.jpg
Kaizoku|Hinode: Yuka: we did not
Death: Kaizoku|Hinode was killed by a hostile vessel.
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/2816/screen85.jpg

The day didn't become any better after that. I fell asleep and woke up few hours later stranded in a asteroid field.

This morning was a bit annoying... The Joker woke me up after only 2 hours of sleeping time.

- Good morning Shushy!
- Shush! I'm tired.
- Hey, dude!, HeloOo.... [color=#33CCFF]- He inclined head and started staring at me ignoring him... - What ever.

When i woke up, The Joker was sleeping already. Went to kitchen, drank his cold forgotten coffee and found a little note.
- Hey there heavy sleepers. I want to make a memorial. You can see recorder modules right next to this note - attach them to your ships. Record sounds and photos of the burning ones, various explosions, funny faces - what ever you might want to review over and over or show to the public. This should attract more visitors to our amusements. I would be glad to find a record every 3 days or so.

Fine...

-----------------------------------------After a couple of hours-------------------

- Here Frizty Fritzy Fritzy!- he ran in as mad to get his human meat snack (I only call him Fritzy when i have a snack) - this time a piece of libertonian haunch (pilot had a choice of 2: vacation in omega 41 space not too far from neutron star or cut a piece of his own body flesh for Joker's cat Fritz and be given to liberty police or navy pilot or left next to Manhatan)
Well, libertonian gave Fritz a snack and, as I promised, was given away to Liberty Navy Gunboat yclepted as "bullet":

Photo 1
Photo 2
[font=Trebuchet Ms][size=small]Audiotape recording no. 49.
[color=#33CC00]"Lost a wing"

Stardate 243.34,03/12,00

Made a circle around Omegas today. Nothing much was happening but then my clown spy informed me of group of HAfeys in Omega 5. It wasn't a long journey from Omega 11 so I quickly payed them a visit.

I entered the system pretending I was surprised.

HAF-M-Aldebaran: o great
The_Joker: Well, hello!
The_Joker: [waves]
The_Joker: Come come.
The_Joker: How you've been, Hafeys?
HAF-M-Aldebaran: ok brothers,prepare to engage
The_Joker: So fast? Do you ever talk, Aldebaran?
HAF-C-Chanchoman: roger
HAF-M-Aldebaran: yes, i hate to freelancers
The_Joker: "I hate to freelancers"? Hahaha.
HAF-M-Aldebaran: or you can leave now this sistem
The_Joker: Nah, I like to annoy Sairs in here.
HAF-M-Aldebaran: you have 5 secon to gone with live of here
The_Joker: Don't think so.
HAF-M-Aldebaran: ok,engage
HAF-C-Chanchoman: roger

Pair of Sails jumped in to help them but it was too late. Gabriel and Espi were their silly names.

[Image: 18737678.png]
Few minutes later...

Espi|Sails: Holy ...
Espi|Sails: Lost a wing.
Espi|Sails: Fall back Gabi.
The_Joker: I lost a turret few times.
Gabriel|Sails: Copy that.
The_Joker: Don't go!!!
The_Joker: But I was just starting...

And that's how I ended my patrol of Omegas. In disappointment.

After a Little Nap Clawey Wakes....

After sometime.......
Clawey Docks out of Lisburn Rock....

Clawey: Nothing changes around here. Ahh, Newyork has a lot of activity. I might have some fun there.

Clawey Travels to Newyork.....
After finding some Pilots to join him, He holds the party at the usual Place.....

Clawey: All pilots party is on. Usual place.
Destroyer Drone: hi master
Clawey: I am not your master, My boss is.

* the Drone joins too....*

*After sometime*

Clawey: No Lawfuls here to have fun. I am too disappointed. ok Party is over boys. Thanks for coming

Booooring....
Flew to omegas to check corsair activity
...and...
all i found was some not funny guy...
Here's the log of our "conversation"
[Image: veranotalked.gif]
Checked omega 41 then, admired the view for a while and...

To cheer up, tried to fly around Rheinland until reaching New Berlin...
Didn't meet a single Military or Police pilot...
It felt like Rheinland is the safest place for Jokers...
[color=#FFFFFF]
Anyways, i found myself what to burn!
In New Berlin, the heart of whole Rheinland - 1 pod on each storage depot near Bonn Station haha.
[Image: screen13mg.th.jpg]

[color=#33CC00]
Next time there will be only 2 pods per storage depot left! Just try not to send us some pilots to have fun of them or just to make them burn, haha.
[color=#3366FF]
I'm tired - time to get some rest. Fritz, come here!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Prelude : " The hunt is open... "

[color=#660000]Well, sometimes, you know....
When you fly during a very long time, well, sometimes you can find some rabbits to chase...

And, sometimes, you could find very interesting rabbits...

Like this one :

BoLynx an easy prey, flying a Liberty Gunboat, in... Omega-7.. not a good place for a navy pilot...

And now his defeat.. or his death, if you prefer... muahaha

[attachmentid=340]

the Chaos... I love it...

[font=Trebuchet Ms][size=small]Audiotape recording no. 52.
[color=#33CC00]"Shoot me, thrill me"

Stardate 34,56+343/321

Yesterday was a good day, full with thrills and excitement. It all began when I visited Dublin. There was not much activity over there but then I suddenly met a hunter in Orca. We didn't talk much. His lack of communication skills ended up pretty bad for him.

On my way out of system I met a Armed Forces dude with a silly name. McTavish. He started givin' me **** about how am I not suppose to be here etc. He was too cocky so I ripped his gunboat apart.

[Image: screen64.png]

Met my thug Birdie few minutes later so we decided to pay a visit to Berlin. It was so boring due to absence of law-enforcers. And just when I thought it'd be better to leave the system, RM cruiser bumped into us, right next to jump-gate to Hamburg. I tried to give a proper psychotic introduction but everything quickly turned into a mess.

Photo-album evidence 1
Photo-album evidence 2
Photo-album evidence 3

Having no other options, we ventured into Liberty later. Lots of folks joined us in the siege of New York which lasted for few hours even. There were few skirmishes but the most interesting part was watching two huge battle-boats blowing up sky high. First one fell when he was trying to reach Norfolk. With a great of help of [HF]Incursus and many others, LNS-Sacramento never reached its destination.

Photo-album evidence 4

After many evil men left our group, we went to Penny and we hit LNS-Providence on its way to docking facilities. He almost made it. Almost.

Photo-album evidence 5

Chapter 1 : " Burn baby... Burn ... "

[color=#660000]Today... Was a very good day in Dublin system...
I met, very interesting people...Yeah... First it was HMS-Abe.Williams, not very intelligent ... muahahaha ...Well I was doing my duty, I tried to stop a trader, but well, I'm not really good at this....

Joker's-Thug-Birdie : Cut your engines, right now!
The trader kept the silence... none answer from him...
HMS-Abe.Williams : Who'r you talking to ?
HMS-Abe.Williams : I though you were not a pirate
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : I'm not a pirate, I'm a killer

Five minutes later...

Joker's-Thug-Birdie : Aby still here ?
HMS-Abe.Williams : Sure thing
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : G'day Aby !

Five minutes later... A trader came to me, or I came to him.... Can't remember *laughs* ... Aby stayed under his battleship Hoods protection, but! this trader saved me! In fact it was the perfect reason to come closer to me, if I tried to disturb the Trader....

Joker's-Thug-Birdie : Cut your engines, right now!
Less.Than.Three : What do you want boy ?
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : I just have a simply question for you
Less.Than.Three : Hmm ? Go ahead

Aby left his position to come closer, and it was a terrible mistake...

Joker's-Thug-Birdie : Really simple.
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : How are you ?
Less.Than.Three answered me but well, I was not really concentrate to listen him, my attention was focus on Aby's Gunboat Vessel.
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : Ah Aby! You are here!
He started givin' me **** about how am I not suppose to fly this ship etc... So we didn't talk much...
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : I'll make it simple, I'll cut your head and spread your blood on my hull.

The fight was really easy.... But another Gunboat came to disturb me....

Drone.Anima : Assisting
Joker's-Thug-Birdie : Come ... baby come ...

Woops... too late..

Animy and me were alone to fight after that.... Oh no.... another one!

Woodsnapper : Whats this ?
Woodsnapper : freelancer, why are you fighting " BAF " ... (certainly means the Bretonia Armed Forces)
Woodsnapper : I'm forced to assist

Woodsnapper is the pilot of a little fly... and a fly against me becomes like that : Woops... too late..

And of course, for the end, the best one... muahahaha ... : The Death

The Chaos... I love it ...

***Incoming Recorded Message***
***Subject: Report of my flight***
*** Singal Strength: Strong***
Clawey: *Yawns*, Not getting anymore sleep. I better get up and have a little fun somewhere. Now where that might be?
[color=#993300]After a few minutes........ A servant comes in

Clawey: Newyork, a place of immense activity. Now thats shall be a place i shall have fun today causing fear and chaos to the people. ah! good morning.
Servant: Good morning Senor. Heres your tea.

Servant leaves the room.

Clawey goes to the docking bay.....

Clawey: My insane Gunship, Heimdall, I must thank Joker for giving this wonderful ship.

He boards the Heimdall with his two men crew.

Lisburn Rock: Clawey , you are clear to take off. Have some fun out there.

Clawey: Roger that.

He flies to Newyork to find some Unlawfuls to ally with......

After Sometime.....
Cuthroat: Hey can you help us with a gb here?

Clawey: sure.

And i destroyed his ship.....
http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad91/Na...7/screen148.jpg

Clawey:Lets dock at Rochester and get some rest and supplies..

Crew: Roger Sir
After after hours of time spent in the bar.

Clawey: Ahh lets see now what Newyork has to offer us.
Crackz: I need some help. Lawfuls are attacking me. Please Help.

I Wanted to help him. I went to the point f3 . THere he was being attacked by a Liberty Gunboat and 2 VHFs.
Crackz: Thanks for helping me.

I destroyed a Liberty Navy Gunboat named LNS-Wolfcrest and a Fighter was also killed. But suddenly some reinforcements arrived in the command of Admiral Hale. I never expected this.
http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad91/Na...7/screen149.jpg
Unfortuantely my ship was damaged a lot and was destroyed. A junker there collected my ship parts and are reconstructing it. I am pretty scared how Joker would react to this. But lets pray for mercy to forgive me.

[color=#FF0000]***Transmission Ended***

Chapter 2 : " The fifty-fifty defeat "

[color=#660000]Today, in Dublin, when I woke up, I knew that it was a bad day
... In fact my head hurted me... It was a real pain...

But I decided to fly in Leeds System... Dublin was too quiet for me, and I hate that...

So in Leeds, I met a guy, well, a very pathetic guy called Robert.Hallam, he is a member of Bretonia Armed forces. Alias ... BAF|Ens.Robert.Hallam ...

Well, this little guy, wanted to pick twenty bretonian pilots tied in my cargo...

I told him that there is no problem for me, if we could make fifty-fifty... I gave him ten pilots, and I kept ten pilots...

But, this guy took that like an insult... But it's not my fault ! Hey I dropped ten pilots, like I said... But he could keep only five, 'cuz there was no more place... in his cargo... *laughs*

So he decided to call two vessels...
One Gunboat : BCA|HMS-Nitewatch... and one bomber : BAF|LtCdr.Lee.Adama... I suppose that he wanted to force me to drop them all...

Well I took distance from the Lanes, just in case...

And after a very long discussion, I made a deal... I asked only one thing... Of course they agreed to my demand before to know what it could be... muahahaha

Joker's_thug-Birdie : I 'll give you the pilots, if only you give me your Soul !

They didn't want to.... So well.. In Guns we Trust ...

- The First Soul -

After that... what about to take another one ?

- Before to collect -

- Soul Collected -

So after that, I decided to take my time to collect the last Soul, but what a surprise! another little fly was coming for me! More people more fun !

That was a terrible mistake... Because during the funny time between those flies, this Robert.Hallam called one other fighter for me, and A CRUISER ! So, well ... I could at least understand... They are really bad pilots, okay, they are bad... but a cruiser!... Nah! not that...

My escape pod was not so far, when I saw my wonderful vessel burning in the deep Space...

The Chaos... I love it ...

Pages: 1 2