Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Girls of Sirius Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+Open Transmission+
+Play+

[Image: sealtn.gif]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

My name is Alan Teroson, and I represent the Vintage Sirius Calendar Company. Our specialty is reproducing vintage paper calenders and for years our business has been quite successful. Our past issues featuring such subjects such as kittens, landscapes, and even the famed Freelancer Edison Trent, have become instant best sellers throughout all of Sirius.

As a special treat to all of our subscribers and buyers, for the coming year we shall be focusing on a new issue, the "Girls of Sirius" edition for all of our devoted fans!

We are looking for young, aspiring women to be featured as highlights for the 12 months of the coming year!

Each accepted applicant shall have their likeness printed on high-quality Teyazuko paper, produced only in Planet Kyushu and will have the attention for all the hard working men of Sirius for an entire month!

But were not stopping there, as no expense is being wasted! Our specialty crafted studio ships will come to you if you cannot come to us! And with our special Artistic License, borders, nationalities, religion or legal status will not stop us! So to the vixens of the Golden Chrysanthemums, and to the mysterious Zoner Alliances, now is your time to show your sexy side to Sirius!

As we said before, no expense is to great! Each successful applicant will receive a base pay of 5,000,000 credits. You heard us, 5 million credits! Depending on well your photo-shoot goes, we are willing to even increase the payout!

So apply today! Be remembered the next coming year! This is a limited time offer! So hurry!

The following Months have already been completed! Apply now to be featured!

Miss January: Nichole Schmidt
Miss February: Daniella Kay
Miss March: Meiri
Miss April: Zoey Sakura
Miss May: Lady Dominique
Miss June: *Reserved pending Appointment*
Miss July: Kara Wall
Miss August: Dajia A. De'Lacroix
Miss September: Amelia Zoa
Miss October: Popess Concordia
Miss November:
Miss December: Isabella Hunter-Archer

Terms of Service

(To apply, Roleplay your photo-shoot session within this thread. Depending on how sexy, funny, interesting and creative it is, payout will be increased. Must have a female character to enter. Female character must be over 18. Setting can either take place on House Planets or Studio Ships, which can travel anywhere to allow all females to apply regardless of faction. Bikinis, lingerie, and monster suits are not required, but more than welcome. You may create characters to interact with your character; shy innocent cameramen, or a muscled arrogant manager are just a few examples. In essence, write a story of how your character handles the photo-shoot. PLEASE NOTE: This is RP, the addition of Photos will not have a direct impact upon the payout. This will not be a real calendar)
(//r Love the idea ! Sounds awsum ! ....Do you want pictures to be posted in this thread?? Sent to an email so you can resize them later ???
I am not sure if the forums has pictures /size limits???
Last question.....can we assume that your looking for nice Sexy Pictures, that are veiwible by the public...not trash, right?
//)
(Please read the Terms of Service Legal Information located at the end of the Transmission for proper application submission and acceptance. Actual pictures will not have any impact upon the payout. The purpose of this thread is to "write a story of how your character handles the photo-shoot." Adherence to these terms of service will entitle the applicant to the base payout of 5 million credits, with an increase of pay for "sexy, funny, interesting and creative" responses.)
The camera was always Nichole's best friend since her early youth on Planet Hamburg and then her college days on both Planet Houston and Las Angelos. It was also how she came to fame and returning to her favorite place, L.A., was something she did with great regularity. The beaches there were perfect and the water was always warm.

"Ready, Nichole?" asked the photographer as she was getting ready.
"I sure am, Sweetie!" she said. She then bounced her way down the steps of the beach house with the smiling camera man watching as she ran into the water and then jumped in. When she came up, she swam back in a bit and stood only to hear, "Hey Nichole!"

She turned around and smiled when she saw the camera pointed at her.......click

"Perfect!" he declared, "absolutely perfect!"

[Image: daniella-sarahyba-and-2010-sports-illust...rofile.jpg]
Thank you Miss Nichole for being the first participant for our Girls of Sirius Calendar issue! We are very impressed and happy with your results and are pleased to say that you will headline the month of January for a full 31 days! As a special thank you for being the first to apply, we are giving you a special commission of 10 million credits! We will be contacting you again to finalize as to where payment should be made.

Well ladies, we now only have 11 more months available before the completion of out special calendar, so make an appointment for you photo-shoot today!
"Zoey Sakura?" a man with a small clipboard scurried up some steps, glancing over the crew of the Photoshoot, "Zoey Sakura?"

"That's me..." Zoey stood up, feeling ridiculous in the short black dress she was told to wear,

"Hello Miss Febuary!" the man smiled, in a strangely camp manner,

"If we're going to do this, I want to be Miss April" Zoey growled, "And what is up with this stupid dress?"

"Uhhh, wardrobe-" he began,

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just walk out that door?" Zoey frowned, turning away,

"Five million credits minimum..."

"Grrr, wire it to [Angel]Swift.Foundation then" Zoey growled again, "And get all these cameras out of my face"

"It's a photoshoot, now go stand infront of that fireplace, we're ready for you now" the man scurried off,

Zoey stood in place and folded her arms, the photographer made a pose and nodded that she should hold it for him. Zoey scowled and glanced at the man with the clipboard, who nodded too and smiled. Reluctantly she obeyed.

*Snap*

"All done" the photographer said,

"That was quick" Zoey pondered,

"Yeah, the wonders of Photoshop CS2000" the photographer chuckled.
I am Speechless.....
'Daniella Kay, are you here?' The small man spoke with a croaky voice, as if he were being deprived of water. One of the women that waited stood up and started to walk toward him with a seductive strut. She saw the jaw of the man drop slightly, and gave him a picture-perfect smile, revealing her teeth. She had come in her normal clothes, which just happened to fit the requirement of the calender.

'Miss K-Kay?' the small man now stammered.

'That's me,' Daniella replied, 'but you can call me Daniella.' She gave him a wink, and laughed in her head as his jaw dropped even more before he regained control.

'W-we have the pho-photo shoot ready for you. You'll be p-paid five million credits.'

'Excellent. I need the credits to repair my gunship before I can go back on the hunt.' The man obviously confused. 'I'm a Bounty Hunter. Took over my father's old gunship when he was... anyway, let's just get started, shall we?' She strutted past, hearing the dazed footsteps of the man following, as if she were the siren and he were drawn in by the song.

The man now took up a position behind a mounted camera, and began flicking switches around the room to turn various lights on.

'You look beautiful, Miss Kay.' That was all he could say.

'Thanks. Always helps to look beautiful and let a little cleavage show when staring at pirates. Distracts them, so they don't react so fast when I drop their shields and their hull at the same time.' She let out a forced laugh, masking it as a playful one, and looked at the cameraman. He said nothing, apparently to busy staring at various consoles to look at her. But his temptation could not be hidden, as one part of his body gave it all away.

'Okay Miss Kay, just stand there and stare at the camera. Just keep looking beautiful.' He grinned and she smiled back, and he began to prepare the shot.

She heard the *Snap* of the camera and knew it was over.

'That was fast.' She said to the cameraman, who she suspected was making a smaller copy of the picture. He answered without looking up, but that one body part still said all.

'Yes, photography is a quick and simple process these days. Do you have a request as to which month you go in?'

'February. It matches my clothes. And I'd like the words "On the Hunt" to be put on my picture. For the extra thrill.' She began to walk away, but turned back to face the cameraman. 'Oh, and when it's time to pay me, just contact me via private comms and ask where to send the money. I may be able to provide a more seductive photo for you if you need it.' She winked, and turned away to head toward the exit. Pulling out a portable mirror, she looked back at the lucky gentleman. He looked close to fainting.
Thank you lovely ladies for taking the time out of your busy schedule to participate in our Calendar!

The following have been paid, with a complimentary commission!

Miss Nichole = 10,000,000

Miss Sakura = 7,000,000

Miss Kay = 10,000,000

Thank you all for participating! We hope to see more of your fine work in the future!

We now only have only 8 more months before this special offer is over! So hurry! Reservations are already starting to pile up and we only have so many Studio Ships! You have nothing to lose! Show Sirius your sexy side!
As soon as Meiri heard the word "expenses" the spree began; hours became lost in a frenzied sprint from outlet to all manner of tailors and seamstresses. Like a blur she moved through the crowds, hurling credit cards and orders at assisstants every which way. "..And one of those bretonian Style captains hats! ..that musket and tiara! ..Of course we want the palm trees!"."This is the perfect oppotunity to show the universe how much radical style and class we have! I only Wish Airi were here to help fill the spotlight.. AIRI!" Meiri smoothed down her jacket and regained control:
"Onward! for Beauty!". A breakneck flight later meiri arrived at the studio, dragging plethora of bags into the pristine lobby; heaping a sheaf a receipts in front of the receptionists bemused face she announced: "I Am the fantastical and vibrant Meiri, here for the tasteful, fame inducing calendar shoot!" adding "I also have a demo here - would you like to hear it?"
"Good day Ms Meiri, If you could please just sign these forms; we can get you to make-up."
Impatiently Meiri scanned the pad, scrawled her acceptance, almost hurling the papers back at the lady, she hurtled through double doors - presumably in the direction of make-up.
After her ceaseless jabbering at the iron-willed make-up artist, and a chaotic rampage through wardrobe; Meiri was set-ready, shrouded in 'finery': she strode confidently to the set, her sombrero jauntily set, her feather-boa trailing her wake:
"Get this Right Meiri, listen to the photgrapher, and this could be the boost of a lifetime."
"Alright how about this
" she announced as she assumed her pose: sombrero looming over the dead shark, as one hand held a spear, the other holding aloft a burning flag."No? that's Ok i have lots more ideas..Will it help if I sing.."As she burst into song.
The First hour passed in confusion as Meiri's singing combined with the squaking birds, drowned out the photographers instructions. But a tube of glue later silenced the avians, allowing the photographer to explain his distaste with the motif of dancing with an effigy of Eris. The 2nd hour passed more quietly and included less religious iconography (save for the 'Poseidon' series of frames that Meiri insisted upon).
After a series depicting Meiri smiting a series of dead, stuffed animals, she was persuaded to move in a more conventional direction. The next few 'reels' were narrated by Meiri and featured a range of tribal paints, "being conceptually trapped in a giant whale", and "Envy conveyed by evening wear". Suffice to say; the Shoot was like stepping into the mind of someone who'd had a traumatic event with a wardrobe.
After terra-bytes of clicks later, the studio's photographer managed to salvage One Frame from the day that did not feature a dead shark or palm tree.
"Alright Miss Meiri, we're all done; you can stop now" The man stated, exasperated.
"Excellent!" Meiri shouted distractedly, as she scooped up armfuls of props and costume. "Just Don't forget to mention my Band! and um.. about the money: If there's anything left over from the receipts I left at the desk, just send me the excess! If not ..well um..see ya!" She yammered as she fled the building, imitation razor fish and fuzzy dice tumbling in her wake.
Pages: 1 2 3