Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Post your 'Trade Routes'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ive filled this post to, well find out what route is the best, whether it be the quickest or a long trip that gives high returns. I wanted to see what other trade runs there are out there so maybe I can increase my profits and for other people, beginners or who ever to see and notice that their trade run isnt the best. So i say please list down your run below so we can compare and get the best runs possible. These runs may vary because of faction alignments eg Bretonian runs compared to Rheinland runs. So changing your alignment may need to a factor to remain safe while doing the runs. Being an old liberty guy and now being a part of IMG i know a few but im not part of Rheinland so if your from Rheinland your input would be great. So please post below your trade run so we can see the best.

Also state if its legal or illegal, you dont want to be in danger of being caught without knowing.

Thanks

El_Dedazo.
There are very little trade routes that are profitable.

I know one...

Refugees from Leeds to Holstien in Frankfurt.

Gold from Dublin to New Berlin also works.
Well I have a few, From manhattan to freeport 10 in tau-37 running neon there and niobium back.

Or illegally, Neon from Manhattan to omicron - Alpha smuggle cardamine back
---- Didnt hear that from me ----

Post your run here, make this post more succesfull, theres traffic coming through but not enough information,
Do your part.

Thanks
Xoria balanced most of the trade routes man so you can earn enough cash with any faction you chose. Did you know you can trade as a Corsair?

Sure!

they dont even have the cargo restriction on their ships. So you can freely take that pirate train or hell, even a ADV train or something and start smuggling those artifacts from Crete to Trafalgar. Bringing mox back or other commodities that can help.

Try picking a ID that you would enjoy roleplaying instead of picking a "chore"
Xoria not just balanced them, but even provided us some. Notice the tabs on the upper part of the doc.

The link is in wiki - guides.
Basicly you can find a trade route for each faction. I prefer smuggling with hogosha now if I feel like it.
Blow up X miner in Y field for Z bounty.

Take ore to X locataion and bring Y back to Z location.

Pirate miners for credits. They make much more than traders, so you can charge them much more than traders. If there are enough miners, it's very profitable. And it's very fun and exciting.
' Wrote:They make much more than traders, so you can charge them much more than traders.

Some weeks ago Yes, but now ... I do the both and I can said one thing : the two are balanced.
' Wrote:Pirate miners for credits. They make much more than traders, so you can charge them much more than traders. If there are enough miners, it's very profitable. And it's very fun and exciting.

and cause of such recommendations we got mining nerfed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6