Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OPEN BOUNTY ON ALL: Kusrari State Police, Kusrari Naval Forces, Samura, Kishiro, Hogosha, Farmers Alliance, SMP, Kaizoku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Boxxy***

[Image: boxxy.jpg]

I'll make this quick fast and like totally kaiwii...

[color=#009900]I want ALL Kusrari State Police, Kusrari Naval Forces, Samura, Kishiro, Hogosha, Farmers Alliance IDed ships plus ALL Kaizoku| & .Kaizoku & SMP| tagged ships hunted and terminated Sirus wide. I don't care who or how.

Why? Aside from they in some shape form or fashion have crossed me... I'm paying you lots of money to do it... reaason enough!

The rates are as follows:

2 mill per transportner/freighter
4 mill per fighter/bomber
6 mill per Gunship/Gunboat
8 mill per Cruiser
12 mill per Battleship

Double the price if the target is destroyed with a light fighter(s)

[color=#999900]~Attempt to try and con me and I will not pay and the standard rate will be doubled for your head.
~Evidence needed is of the target ship's ID and kill conformation. If claiming the bounty multiplier proof of your ship type is needed. The bounty lasts as long as I say it does and is repeatable over and over again... but since I have about a billion credits to blow... you do the math.

~Just a refresher:

Targets: ALL Kusrari State Police, Kusrari Naval Forces, Samura, Kishiro, Hogosha, Farmers Alliance IDed ships plus ALL Kaizoku| & .Kaizoku & SMP| tagged ships
Collectable: Any and everywhere.
Open to: Any and all..... except the guys I've bountied here of course
Frequency: Repeatable over and over till I say no more... or run out of money.

Happy hunting!

***End Transmission***
***Incomming transmission***

Interesting, Easy money for easy targets...

Just one thing.. Why should i trust you to pay ? I heard you do drugs.

List reasons why you are trustworthy.

***Transmission Terminated***
' Wrote:***Incomming transmission***

Interesting, Easy money for easy targets...

Just one thing.. Why should i trust you to pay ? I heard you do drugs.

List reasons why you are trustworthy.

"I got two reasons"

Boxy clearly annoyed lifts her shirt above her head and begins jiggling up and down.

"Happy now?"

***End Transmission***
***Incomming Transmission***

Hello again, Those are rather beautifull.. mmmmmmm..

However!

You fail to give me any real reasons.. unless you are suggesting as a side reward you intend to sleep with the successfull claimer of bountys?

Given the number of vessles around and number of times collectable.. you might catch something...

Dibs first!

I mean.. Can you supply me with real sufficiant information ?

' Wrote:***Incomming Transmission***

Hello again, Those are rather beautifull.. mmmmmmm..
However!

You fail to give me any real reasons.. unless you are suggesting as a side reward you intend to sleep with the successfull claimer of bountys?

Given the number of vessles around and number of times collectable.. you might catch something...

Dibs first!

I mean.. Can you supply me with real sufficiant information ?

DO I LOOOOK LIKE THE L... S... F... TO YOU???

I guess a dozen or so pilots with access to multiple ships in each group mostly consisting of fighters and bombers. Only a few Transports and gunboats and such...

And..

Quote:Repeatable over and over till I say no more... or run out of money.
Which means collect as many times as you want till Boxxy says no more or runs out of money.... DUH!

Now let Boxxy get some B-E-A-U-T-Y sleep.

***End Transmission***
***Incomming Transmission***

Hmm, Not as playfull as I expected...

Come to my place anyway, i'll start work on those people you want to get rid of.....

>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Comm ID: Jesus Navas

[font= agency fb][color=#FF6600]Eh, I got one of them SMP chicos just Yesterday. Too bad I had to leave early or I'd probably have another one explode.

I've been meaning to claim that one on that Golden girl's bounty board but it seems my data was outdated. So Boxxy, no matter what others say, you're a lifesaver. I'll be sure to add the Kaizokus on my expanding list as well.

I didn't scan his ID, but here's the proof of destruction:
SMP| goes boom

Money can be sent to: Jesus.Navas

>>>Transmission Terminated
Comms id: Lumire
Ship ID: Ke'Kara

*message begins*

Seeing as how their leader is a lesbian, im pretty sure your entire reason for the kaizoku bounty is void....

*mesage ends*
Transmission Opens

Message begins:

So, if you open this to everyone, how can you expect this so called encryption to stand up to them?

Message ends.
Connection Establishing...
[color=#C0C0C0]Connection Initialized...

Transmitting Message...

Be informed that an attack on the Kaizoku is an attack on the Yakuza.

Transmission Terminated...
Connection Lost...
Pages: 1 2 3