Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm considering a trading fraction; advertise here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Phorum-lurkers,

Basicly I need money and I'm not prepared to go through the hastle of finding a good trade route and grinding it alone for weeks.

So...

I would like to join a nice active trading faction. Here's some info;
  • If I come online; it will usually be 3pm GMT for a few hours until the summer holidays in... 3 weeks. Then I'll be on at different times.
  • I'd like a nice active playerbase, so I can quickly jump on and join a convoy.
  • A good route for making money - that's what trading is about is it not?
So, hit me. I'm also looking through the faction statuses to see who might me suitable.
Who the hell would take you?

On a more serious note, you can find most things about Kishiro in my link.
We haven't done the roll call in a month I believe, but we're far from the "warned factions" list.

We do convoy, and frankly we have started to just encourage everyone to join any corporation lately. Not just ours.

We have few shared ships you can use to grind out your own cash, so you basically do not have to spend any of yours. Since you're an established member there's no issue in giving the shared ship to you on a first day. Turkish got his own for free, because he applied for a position that grants a ship in roleplay.

If you want to get a feel of Kishiro but not join the faction, we're also offering 7.5mil to anyone who makes a char that's green with Kishiro and has a kishiro ID. So he can buy a bumblebee.

Asides that there's an AI unit roleplay development, there's mining if you're hardcore, but to be honest, since I'm swamped with work, no one mines really. In 4.86 (with public knowledge) we won't really be able to focus on bretonia anyway.

That's pretty much it. When it comes to other members, all the drama is left at the doors. Or should be.

When it comes to trade routes, we export to Leeds (kusari side, duh ^_^), Rheinland (stuttgart loves optronics) and Liberty (plutonium)
Join my trading faction..

*coughs* indie zoner.. *coughs* powertraders *coughs*

Edit: I haven't used it for a months.
So, do you like to RP?
take some risks both from NPC's and Players?
with decent trade routes!

then EFL Oil and Machinery might be something for you!

Wiki

or send a PM;)
Join bowex, serve the queen, eat crumpets, slurp tea, have fun!

BOWEX!!!
I have pictures.

Join usssssss

*points at massive sig*
You want an image?

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]

[Image: bannerfz6.png]

[Image: untitled.jpg]

Anyway, all the neccesary links are in my sig.
Why not try ALG?
It is not very popular faction right now, it have rather nice Mover ship, it will hopefully get some interesting things in 4.86 in the new Rheinland system - Koeln.I would like to make some trade convoys with someone. There is one decent RP trade route with many stops in different systems.
For more info you can PM Ventana.
You want and need Rep[color=#33CC00]Ex.

Join now!
Pages: 1 2