Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vagrant Raiders to Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

Abend.. Guten... Tag.. you're it!

I'll assume you know me, but what the hay, I'll introduce myself again 'cause it's so fun. I'm James freakin' LaBrie, that Vagrant Raider type.

So, you said you were willing to ship some deuterium for us? Let's talk prices 'n junk. What do you want in return for say.. 2500 units of it?

James LaBrie, Assistant to the High Overlord, Vagrant Raiders, signing out

End of transmission.
>>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<<
Comm ID: Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third
Comm image:
[Image: jude-law.jpg]

Guten Tag!

I was looking forward to your message, Herr LaBrie. And just in time, too. It arrived just as I sat down at my desk. Pleasantries aside, let's get down to business.

I did a bit of research on deuterium after our encounter. It appears the Zoners sell it on Gran Canaria in bulk. Given the path of my journey (From Omega-49 to Liberty, rather long and dangerous) and the cargo which is carried, I believe 2,506 credits per ton will suffice.

Just give me a location, time, and name of the where I need to go and who I need to meet when I get there. Perhaps we can speak in person and get a drink when I get there, ja?

Auf wiedersehen!

>>>>>CLOSE TRANSMISSION<<<<<
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

'Ello chummy!

You can proceed to Freeport Two in Bering at your earliest convenience. We have a rather large Spyg-.. err.. scanning array nearby, we will be able to tell when you arrive, and will meet you there with a transport.

I'll bring some of the "good stuff".

James LaBrie, Assistant to the High Overlord, Vagrant Raiders, signing out

End of transmission.
>>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<<
Comm ID: Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third
Comm image:
[Image: jude-law.jpg]

Wunderbar! Sehr wunderbar! I shall be there as soon as I can

>>>>>CLOSE TRANSMISSION<<<<<