Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia Police Bounties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Board Closed, refer to Breotnian Bounty Board
<strike>
[Image: BPACriminalListBanner.png]

Claimable Locations
Bretonian House Space
New London, Leeds, Dublin, Manchester, Cambridge, Inverness, Newcastle, Chester, Dundee, Edinbrugh

Bretonian Border Systems
Omega 5, Omega 3, Omega 49, Omega 50, Megallan, Cortez, Tau 31

-----------------
All persons or Organizations listed below are wanted by the Bretonia Police Authority and proof of their demise will be rewarded.
Bounty Hunters will actively be paid to pursue and eliminate the individual.

[Image: BPAHeadingBounty.png]
- 2 Million for any Pirate vessel within Bretonian Space, Omega 3, Cortez, Magellan. Provided proof of criminal activity is clear
- 1 Million for any member of the Molly Community Bounty reinstated due to diplomatic breakdown.
- 1 Million for any Corsair vessel in Bretonia or the Borderworlds - Proof of affiliation must be concrete
- 1 Million for a Reaver Mercenary found in Bretonia or anywhere found attacking a Bretonian Corporation Vessel - Clear proof must be provided
- 2 Million for any vessel caught smuggling, +1 million if the cargo can be recovered by a Bretonia Police Authority vessel
- 1 Million credits for Hogosha/FA ship destroyed in Bretonia space and border worlds
- 1 Million credits any Gallic Royal Navy, Police or lawful Royalist corporation destroyed in Bretonia space and border worlds

- 5 Million for Ze've's Rage/Revenge

- 5 Million for Shadow [X]
- 5 Million for Shadow-Stalker
- 1 Million for any [Avenger] tagged vessel, their comedic fighting skills will make rich men of you all, they cant hit anything smaller than a liner.

- 6 Million for Amelia Zoa
- 6 Million for the destruction of smuggler Weekday
- 8 Million for the capture of renegade Austin Goodmen</strike>
<strike>- 10 Million for the destruction of any member of the Kithe Family (bonus of 40million for Salazar)

Parties immdiatley allowed to claim on above bounties.
BHG|
MM~

Parties allowed to claim once proof of reputation is given
All Indi Bounty Hunter Players
All Lawful Mercenaries

BHG/Merc PMC's can also claim after the company name is announced and all ships repsheets displayed.

Mercanery and indi Hunters must sign their Name and repsheet prooving you are a lawful presence within the Kingdom of Bretonia.

The following individuals have provided proof of their reputation and are allowed to claim from this board.

Tweedledum
Gunnar Haraldsson
Ben.Ska
Jacob.Skye
|

The following PMC's have provided their company details and reputation sheets and are allowed to claim from this board.
EDGE|
|

-----===+===-----
Being assisted by a Armed Forces or Bretonia Police Vessel will Reduce the Payment to 75%
Location and Target's ID are required to claim these bounties.

Any evidence of a successful kill should be uploaded to this channel for review.

Last Edited: 27/08/11</strike>
-[color=#3366FF]{Re-Transmitting Signal: Maximum Signal Strength}-
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[color=#FF6666]ID: Samantha Larsen

Good day, good day, officers. Since I worked with you before, and I worked for Armed Forces and still wait for my papers to be approved on Border Words Export board... Yes, I would like to register here and continue to do what a lady can do instead of being a kitchen slave. And I just got a copy of the papers I sent to Armed Forces before, so here they are.

Full name: [color=#FFFFFF]Samantha Larsen
Identification: Bounty Hunter License #4310-B.
Ship: Tweedledum (exact callsign) - Bottlenosique Bounty Hunters Guild Gunship.
Reputation validation: BAF/BPA; various unlawfuls #1/#2; Kusari authorities.

In the meanwhile, can you provide access to database of licenses on restricted goods? That will make work on the matter much easier.

Samantha Larsen
[color=#FF6666]CLOSING CHANNEL
ID:Bretonia Police Authority
Name: Karen Phillips

Your Identification papers and reputation card appear to be adequate Miss Larsen, your ship "Tweedledum" will be elligable to collect on any of the bounties we have available.

Good hunting out there, we look forward to hearing good news.

Tweedledum: Approved

Transmission: ceased
[Image: transmissionpaytontau37.png]
Greetings. Enforcer Jack Payton of the Emergency Defense Group Enterprise here. I believe you have heard about us. We are a bounty hunter group operating in both Bretonia and Liberty space as well as Taus and Omegas. We have already fulfilled numerous bounty contracts for Bretonia Government. We would like to work also for Bretonia Police Authority. I am afraid, however, that we won't be able to deliver you repsheets of all of our vessels. Currently there are 51 active ships in our fleet. However, unlike various mercenary groups, we uphold full neutrality in case of corporate and governmental conflicts. In short we don't take sides in national and corporate wars. We hunt only criminals, pirates, smugglers and enemies of the humanity. If you need any details about our Enterprise, feel free to visit our Information Networks or contact me directly.
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
-

The Information on your Neural Net located here, was sufficient to what we wanted to see from a PMC wishing to partake in the bounties we offer.

All EDGE| tagged vessels from your PMC will be allowed to claim on any bounties we grant. However, your capital ships must respect the laws of Bretonia and stay out of our space.

I trust there won't be an issue there but it must be said anyway.

Good hunting out there, we look forward to hearing good news.

EDGE|: Approved

...::: Incoming transmission :::...

= Vessel nickname: BHG|22nd-Ding
= Pilot: Bing Bang

Wazzzaaaaaa ehy joh!?

I'm not tooo sureh you'd accept thiz since thizz was in Cortezie spacie.
Howevah lots of pirate scumiez have been cleaned up thar todai!

Bounty Archive 20110406
Proof of da Hacker being a madmen!

"Now we have big burned toasts flying in cortez yah,
Very unlikely they would shoot da awesome traders!"

If ya dun' think this claim fits here then we'd understand yai mahn!

With pleasure,

Bing Bang

...::: End transmission :::...

Greetings Hunter, congratulations on a successful sortie, the data cube you provided has sufficient evidnce of wrong doing and target identification and destruction.

Gunboat: 1,500,000
Gunship: 1,500,000
Fighter: 1,000,000

The sum of 4,000,000 C will be sent once the name of the reciever is specified.

Good Job.

Bounty Claim: Approved

...::: Incoming transmission :::...

= Vessel nickname: BHG|22nd-Ding
= Pilot: Bing Bang

'ello,

That's a fast response aye,
All those 4.000.000cr can be send to BHG|22nd-Ding

I will provide my wingmen with the necessary shares,

We'll be looking forwards in claiming some more!

be seeing ya,

Bing Bang

...::: End transmission :::...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14