Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Good Storage Ship? (For Codenames)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

Over the past month or so, I have built up a collection of codename guns.

When I've collected a set of the desired guns, I usually stick them all on one char, and head for NY. There are dangers, i know.

I need to find the best ship for this situation, it is to be a storage ship, based in Liberty, it must be a ship that can fly anywhere in order to receive codes from the collectors, it must be strong, more maneuverable than the larger trains. And if possible it must have sufficient weapons to fight off thieves, etc.

I have seen some Codename Dealers in Democritus like this:
[Image: 254px-Democritus-s.png]

I was wondering if that would be a good choice?
Stick a CAUVIII in anything with hull armour of 20k+ and you should be fine to get yourself to the next base.
Problem is, I don't have the money for that. I plan on just putting AU VIII on it, or MAYBE a CAU IV or V ....
Yup, Cap armour is your friend here. It'll get you to the next base, unless you fly in a straight line, pretty much regardless. Firefly, B Worlds Trans, P Trans, Yacht are also your friend as they are relatively manoeuverable. A determined pair of pirates will probably get you, so fly intelligently
' Wrote:Problem is, I don't have the money for that. I plan on just putting AU VIII on it, or MAYBE a CAU IV or V ....

A SNAC will instapwn you then.

Btw mind PM'ing me the list of the CODENAME's you have? I might be niterested in buying some.
Hm.. Well, Should I just stick to My Spatial as my main Codename Storage ship ?
CSV with fr. shield lvl 6 works pretty fine for me. Aside from insta-SNACs - but you shouldn't travel with codies anyways.:D
I use a couple of armoured transports.
I am using Salvager for my store and for now this is great choice.
And send me list and prices of your codies. I am interested in buying some...
Have you thought about a liner? Stick some cap armour on 'em, and they last a good while on thrusters. They also take quite a bit of planning to insta-kill, so you should be -fairly- safe around Newark, or whichever base you'll call home.

Pages: 1 2 3