Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Burgundy, Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Could we exercise some self control? Thirteen versus one is a premeditated gank regardless of what the singular player is flying.

I do have to thank Murphy (and I have) for calling his forces off at Dijon, where it would in-RP be suicide for hostile vessels.

But seriously, pulling dead hour raids is foul play. I'm disappointed.

This isn't a Q_Q thread. I showed up in my GRP fighter to witness that nonsense, and it was ridiculous. I didn't die; hell, only ONE guy shot me, and I was typing. I'm saying this because I'm asking you to reconsider your priorities. Yes, I know, it's in your roleplay to attack us, but that doesn't mean hiring mercenaries and gathering up every unlawful and their dog in Gallia to get a blue message.

I remember an incident outside the battleship Beuvray where the Royalists had two battleships and numerous fighters against the squad of criminal fighters hovering outside the base. We sent in only enough fighters to give us a slight logistical edge against you. Fairplay is what I'm asking.
' Wrote:Call it what you will. I have nothing else to say.

It kinda is Q_Q:P. If it weren't, you wouldn't be posting.

EDIT: Oooon the flipside, you are correct. 13v1 is bull**** in it's truest state.
Well I dont know about you, but I was rather looking foreward to a 13 v 2 battle at Nevers (where the engagement began), even though the lag was terrible. Dont know about Joe, but I enjoy being outnumbered.
' Wrote:Well I dont know about you, but I was rather looking foreward to a 13 v 2 battle at Nevers (where the engagement began), even though the lag was terrible. Dont know about Joe, but I enjoy being outnumbered.

Joe the Jihad?

Yes, he enjoys it, a lot.
9 of the 12 ships were HFs.
Sorry that it was a BATTLESHIP left UNGUARDED around a planet.

Too easy of a target. Hence why <strike>we</strike> I wanted to blow it into pieces ^_________^
' Wrote:Joe the Jihad?

Yes, he enjoys it, a lot.

No, Jokoro, who was piloting the Valor.
We really need more lawfuls/royalists in gallia, every time I log on I see a dozen or more council, maquis, brigand, and corse players, but rarely any GRN, GRP, or corporation players. My junker faction is royalist, but is still very small and I dont have enough players to counter all of the unlawfuls. It honestly sucks logging on, trying to do missions with maybe a 2 person group, and suddenly finding yourself surrounded by four or five hostile players -_-
)))))))))))

Normally I would have logged on the rest of the GRN, but I was needed in another faction for a while. Sorry folks. Next time, get the chat going. Or just don't fight.
Fighters have 1 pilot. BSs have 800 crew members. The GRN ganked the others 801 to 12. Oui...:P

Edit: That BS took very little damage. The HFs are useless against such opponent.
Pages: 1 2 3