Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on a "so-called" Pirate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---- Transmission Incoming ----
----
---- Source: Gateway vessel The.Marquis ----
----
---- Communication Channel Open ----

Good Day,

I wish to place a bounty on the head of a certain pirate that has been operating in the Magellan system recently. I had the misfortune of running in to him as i was outside the Freeport station there. Due to his impatience i found myself without my ship, cargo and floating outside the station. He was unreasonable and needs to be taught a lesson.

I wish for him to be "dealt with" for his impatience, lack of communication and for crossing me in the first place.

Details:

ID: Ken.Howley
Vessel: Civilian Bomber (Quick scan so not 100%)
Last Location: Magellan System

Bounty: 5 Million Siruis Credits. If he has company, of which i suspect he may do, then i will add an additional 1 million for them to be dealt with, but this is not a requirement.

Proof: I will require a scan of his vessel as well as evidence of his destruction.

I would like him to know who brought this upon him so do mention my vessel. Should this be dealt with in the next 12 hours a bonus of 1 million siruis credits will be paid.

Safe Flying,

Captain T Robinson
Gateway The.Marquis

----
---- Communication Channel closing ----
----
---- Transmission Terminated ----
----