Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Regarding the UKMG in Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<-----Starting Comms link from R.M.S.Oberon----->
<-----Innitiating Message----->

On behalf of the UKMG, I'd like to apologize for the incedence in [RM] space, the one particular member may have acted i do agree was out of order, and the UKMG i hope isn't take on an "unfriendly" front when we next happen to appear in your space. But in our defence, despite acting aggressively we did specifically say that the member without an ID was "Under Construction" but we were constantly harrassed with "That's a load of crap!"

I don't wish to seem like a prat, but on no terms do i want the discussion of "Harrasment" to go out of hand between us.

UKMG-Tsunami, Rear Admiral.

<-----End Comms link from R.M.S.Oberon----->
(( OOC POST! WARNING! ))

All right, this is OOC because there is no good way to really get about it without breaking character, so I'm not going to try.

You, with the UKMG, I don't -care- if Bulldog said it was all right (I'll be talking with him about this), but you can do what everyone else does simply enough; get a cursed FL ID, or Neutral ID. It's not that hard at all. If you can afford a blasted battleship, you can afford to fork over enough credits for an FL or Neutral ID. You -don't- get to fly around with none at all, -and still operate.- Your boys came into -our- space, and started to mine. I'm assuming one was shooting rocks, the other playing guard. Guess what, can't do that without an ID. If he was under construction, you should have been working on that instead of putting around in Dresden.

And if you're going to bring up "harrassment", then let me point something out to you. -We- are -the- authority in Rheinland. Interfering or not, you don't get to say. Don't like it? Go somewhere else. Speaking of, if I am not mistaken, the Dresden fields belong to Daumann. I don't remember getting a memo about you ever talking to them about this, so where did you get that authority, hmm? You may be able to mine anywhere you please in the border worlds, but not here in the House systems. Might want to think on things such as "Mining rights" (or lack thereof) and "legal action for theft of profit." Yes, I'm being serious.

Now, to sumerize; A-Fix your boy. B-Would you at least make up an RP to talk to Daumann before you come down and mine here? You can't just walk into any old mine in "real life" can you? No, you talk to the mine owners. So... Go talk!

And I fully expect to see this deleted once it's been seen. In fact, I'll do it myself.

(( END OOC ))
OOC:

Well, I'll tell you what. You can go and have a flat out whine about it to ThunderHawk, I was just following an order, and trying to stay in RP as much as possible in that little escapade. I was on a seperate character telling him to do it over TS! The fact that he went and done something else despite my advision doesn't mean it's MY fault. If not following orders, i was doing what the Admins had told me, when they gave us a time slot to do it in.

Seriously, forget wasting my time. I come foawrd with an apology on behalf of some of the members and have it chewed up? maybe your the one who needs to consider shutting up.

On a side note, delete this OOC chat of mine too please? I'd be much obliged, thanks.
All right then, answer me this; Why hasn't ThunderHawk responded to this? He's the faction leader, right? So, no offense intended, why am I talking with anyone less then him?

ThunderHawk, an explanation, in person if you don't mind, would be nice.
No offense taken. Unfortunatly he's probably not the most mature out of the UKMG, despite being the leader (No offense Stu, but you do go over the top with the swearing) I'm just settled in the middle of it trying to find some common ground, and i am sorry if i did seem a bit offensive with the messages i left earlier, but while he's not around to sort out his own subordination, it seems to be me who takes the hit for it and it winds me up.

OOC:

MY BLOODY LIFE DOSENT REVOLVE ROUND THIS GAME I HAVE COLLAGE TO GO TO THATS WH YYOU WERE TALKING TO MY 2ND IN COMAND SO SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR GODS SAKE

One) Kane showed respect.

Two) Be grateful for that. This is the Rheinland Military being spoken about. The military that makes a point of being downright mean. Not nice, but brutally efficient. Very brutal and very efficient.
OOC: THIS IS NOT A FLAME

No ofence mate but get a grip and no i will not live with it if you interfeer with a UKMG mining op i dont get in the way of you chasing priates and say live with it do i so get off you high horse cuz you are taking the piss mate iv had nothing in the last 2 days but threats dissrespect unresonable demands totlay ingnoring what we say refusal to realise we couldnt get him a bleeding id as the ppl harassing us wouldnt give us to bloody seconds to do it that and among other things from you and the whole of RM that iv encoutered. so if you want to resolve this you will first agree that you are not gods and you have no right to treat me and my faction asthough we are **** do that then we can sort this out. OK???

ThunderHawk.
I believe that you are referring to the RM again.

We, the RM, don't often make a point of being reasonable.

Again, see above. Mean, nasty, brutal.

Go back to Bretonia, friend.
OOC: WE ARE IMG NOT BMM DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT
Pages: 1 2 3