Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open bounty - Domino, merc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day every triggerhappy pilots out there who wish to work for money.

I had the fortune of meeting a mercenary with the callsign of Domino. I usually don't mind swashbucklers coming after me, but if one proves that persistent, I have to act. That usually means paying them, but this individual apparently doesn't cares for money, only fame.

Well, if fame he wants I won't be accused of not trying to fulfill his wish. I can only hope it was what he was looking for. He shouldn't have to thank me.

Target callsign: Domino
Details: Flies some VHF, last seen in Liberty.
Payment: 10 million credits per kill
Collectabe: 3 times - the count of he came after me. This might increase if he wont change the way he conducts his business.
Claimable by: Anyone. Yes, I don't mind even if you are a corporate flunky or a cannibal of the Omicrons if you're after that money. That's a personal offer from me, unrelated to the Lane Hackers.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
>>Incoming Transmission
>>ID: Smokey
>>Opening Channel

Daaamn amigo, 10 million per kill eh? Well looks like the boy got himself into more trouble then he can handle, and hes in Liberty you say? Well damn if its collectible by anyone I'll get on the job right away. This cash might get me more cigs. Consider him dealt with...

>>Transmission Terminated
>>Signal Lost
Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********xx
Name:
Any Colour You Like
Target: [color=#FF9966]This channel

Well, looks like we both have bounties on us now. I guess we're doing something right. FYI to all you would-be claimers... I seriously suggest you don't even think about it. The potential money isn't worth getting blown up over, and even if you do manage to bring enough force or skill to bear, I seriously doubt we'd stick around long enough to get shot down.
[Image: domino2.png] D[color=#000000]OMINO [Image: domino2.png]

You just made my day Sang. First I blow you up, earn a bunch of credits, not to mention all cheered me, and now I'm a wanted man. Feels good I tell you!

Though I must admit, I get the impression you're not taking this seriously, only 10 million? I'm somewhat insulted as it'll keep all the best wannabe Domino killers away. Tell you what, we'll see how this goes, and if your 'employers' come short, I'll probably add some more credits to the bounty, attract the big game y' know.

The best part is, even if I get blown away... Well, all I'll say is, chicks dig scars.

Don't cha wish your boyfriend is famous and handsome like me? Don't chaaa!