Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty for anyone who can. (Mercs and Freelancers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming Transmission::
To: Opened Bounty Boards

Video uplink:
[Image: brian-tee.jpg]

Upload saved comm:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1087431

This right here is why the four I am about to mention need to be dealt with.

[l]-Y Surujin
[l]-Nobunaga
[l]- Hikaru
[l]- Mayaku

Each are worth 2 million a piece collectible up to 3 times. I don't care how you do it just get it done! Provide proof and I'll send you the money.
Initiating Connection...
[color=#C0C0C0]Connection Established...

Source Unknown...
Transmitting Message...

The Yakuza - Hideki

[Image: Hideki.png]

[color=#000000]Thank you for directing me to this bounty and for being stupid enough to not hide your identity.

I will forward this illegal bounty to the Kusari Government and rest assured that you will within days be deemed as a criminal of Kusari.

When that happens, we the Yakuza, will personally express our thanks.

Oh and, just to tell you hunters. If you attempt to claim a bounty on us from this source, we will gather evidence and make you criminals of Kusari as well. But not only that, since we are so generous, we will be "extra kind" to you in the future.

Let me know if two million credits is worth it.

Sayonara.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#C0C0C0]Transmission Terminated...
[color=#999999]Connection Lost...
To: Keji Masanori

ID: Tomo Tawana - Office of Imperial Contracts

Masanori-san,

Due to lack of evidence of any sort of any crimes being committed by anyone but yourself, the Kusari Government requests this bounty be closed, and notifies any professional considering collecting on this contract that they will be acting in violation of the wishes of the Kusari Government and against Kusari law.

Keji-san, the Kusari Government hopes that all disputes between Kusari citizens can be resolved in a civil and legal manner, and within the constraints of Kusari law. If you believe a crime has been committed, we ask you to make a report with your local State Police barracks, where you can provide evidence and speak with a state prosecutor, who can decide if there is sufficient reason for filing charges. Hiring private assassins to hunt other Kusari citizens is never, I repeat never an option. Kusari is a nation built on laws, and they must be respected.

Tomo Tawana - Office of Imperial Contracts

Video uplink:

A bird flies, a fish swims, a monkey climbs, and humans walk-- We have only one faith that is a difficult to change Tomo Tawana. I can rebuild ships hire more servants but respect and honor is something hard to keep. Especially when lairs play games. I heard from a little bird that the Hogosha made deals with some outsider organization, I won't say the name here, that is a interesting prospective on their intentions. Not that it's any of my business. But surely it is not well for the Empire.

It is quite simple if those pilots cannot admit their lies then what good are they to the empire? Why would they have a nationalist struck down? Oh yes don't remember my stirring speeches at the parades on Honshu? The Emperor was there he heard my words! I was younger but my fire and zeal for Kursari was never clearer.

If the government wishes , master Tomo Tawana , then it will be so. I declare the bounty off, but I still have not forgiven those cowards. Mind you I am not saying all Hogosha just those pilots I have mentioned. Their honor will be held apart until they apologize to me.

Initiating Connection...

Source Unknown...
Transmitting Message...

The Yakuza - Hideki

[color=#000000]Deals with outside organizations?

How about you start showing some evidence before you continue with these false accusations.

And you shouldn't throw threats like that, considering in what legal entanglement you already are in.

You are making a fool out of yourself.

Video uplink:

Defensive reaction tells more truths then the words you choice to react with. All in good time. Discuss will end until the pilots apologize.

Initiating Connection...

Source Unknown...
Transmitting Message...

The Yakuza - Hideki

[color=#000000]I'm sorry but in my reality I don't apologize to incidents that have never occurred.

Now if I were you, I would go do something more productive than to continue a pointless discussion about fantasies.

I know I will.

Video uplink:

Are you confused on who you are? You are none of which pilots I speak. All you have to be apologetic for is your birth. Such disgusting rudeness here. None of you remember the proverbs we been taught as little children? Such loose morals will be the true end to the empire. Not the enemy that strikes with the sword but the lairs who sit at home.

:::::::::::::CHANNEL CLOSED::::::::::::::::::
::Incoming transmission::

Bounty contract

By [Convoy].Cole_Train

Targets the Indian Pirates. all of them Last Seen Dublin at the Leeds Hole

Reason: Not even giving a chance to Allow me to get their funds for them.

They just opened fire on me with out warning.

Reward for their Deaths will be

45 Million. For all not each. Show me the screens of each
death once all have been killed I will make the payment

Please Contact me In space or here.

:: End Transmoission ::