Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lawfull bounty on Confusion&furstration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, Bounty Hunters! Its job only for you.

Today I met one anoing pirate when flyed out of Colorado jumpgate. It will be ok if he killed me like usualy, bet he fleered me... I almoust got to station, when my Hp was low and he shooted cruisine disturbtors till I died...

So I will pay 2 mil. for every kill. I thik 3 kills will be enought...

Target: Confusion&furstration
Ship: some kind of bomber
Times to kill: 3
Payment for kill: 2,000,000
Payer: ~Casher~

//Sory, if I made mistakes in text...
Incoming Transmission
Id: Unknown
Oh wel you got yourself of bad pirate I guess.
You want him dead. I want to recruit him... what a difference uh?
Mr Confusion please contact me on private channels I might have a good offer to you.....
Anyway good luck to you with your bounty.

Message ends.
**incomeing transmisson**

Idenity: Confusion&furstration

*rolls on the floor laughing*
some kind of bomber thats the best you can do when im shootin yer ship for 15-20 miniuets, that plus the fact that any merc would not take a bounty that low on me wonder why the only person to contact you wants to recruit me? its cause im good at what i do and what i do is killin people fighters and traders alike it makes no difference to me only that one has a chance to get away the other ... well gets to die slowly

*chuckels* man i cant stop thinking about this bounty 2 million WOW the last time i had a bounty that low was when i was a rookie heres some sound advice from me give me the 6 million total bounty sum and i wont sell youre children,wife and youre entire family into slavery. oh and wherever they are dont even think for 2 seconds theyre safe ive got contacts everywhere there is nowhere they can hide nowhere they can run and nowhere they are safe. *smiles grimly*

**Transmisson terminated**
:wacko:

***Incoming Transmission***

You want people to risk there life for 2million credits?
Ive heard stories about him, i wouldnt do it for 10million credits a kill.
If i were you i would apologies to him for insulting with a sad bounty like that!
Dont you know its a competition between pirates, to see who can get the biggest bounty?

***Transmission Terminated***
' Wrote::wacko:

You want people to risk there life for 2million credits?
Ive heard stories about him, i wouldnt do it for 10million credits a kill.
If i were you i would apologies to him for insulting with a sad bounty like that!
Dont you know its a competition between pirates, to see who can get the biggest bounty?

**Incomeing transmition**

Now see he understands, and he's earned a few points to be in my good books and get 1 "get out of jail free card" so mysterious menace if you would pm the name of youre tradeing vessle ill let you pass by the next time i see you. also riddler ive tracked youre wife down wanna speak to her? well its too bad she's a bit... tied up at the moment shes hid youre shildres somewhere but i recon i can beat it out of her *Smiles grimly* now if you dont mind *Cracks knuckles* ive got some urgent business to attend to.

*Transmition terminated*
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Haha thanks, I'll do that, and Rider if you really care about your wife you will either
1) Put a really big bounty on the pirate to keep him happy or
2) Grovell at his feet for your ignorance

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Haha thanks, I'll do that, and Rider if you really care about your wife you will either
1) Put a really big bounty on the pirate to keep him happy or
2) Grovell at his feet for your ignorance

// Sorry for double post i have no idea what happened
**Comm ID: Guardian Fugitive Recovery Headquarters**

One of our pilots came across the vessel under the name of Confusion&Furstration, we were aware of the current bounty for his head and our pilot engaged. Please find below, the evidence of the destruction of his vessel.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/Mil...Furstration.jpg
Close up of kill message.
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y369/g...sioncloseup.jpg

Please forward the credits to Rikers.Island via neural net.
It was a pleasure doing business with you sir.

***Transmission terminated***
*blurry screen*
...s...t....e...w.i..e..
*static*
Nice shot you must have put some effort into makeing it too bad ya never actually killed me *Smiles grimly*

Nice try though

Toodles
' Wrote:
**Comm ID: Guardian Fugitive Recovery Headquarters**

One of our pilots came across the vessel under the name of Confusion&Furstration, we were aware of the current bounty for his head and our pilot engaged. Please find below, the evidence of the destruction of his vessel.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/Mil...Furstration.jpg
Please forward the credits to Rikers.Island via neural net.
It was a pleasure doing business with you sir.

***Transmission terminated***

//Just a question, why is the "kill message" blurred?

Edit1 : I played with the image a little and got this :
Confusion was killed by GFF|-Jacob.Griffins (Gun)

And read this
' Wrote:Bounty Hunting, Mercenary & Freelancer Hire

6. All bounties must specify the persons hired to take the bounty before they can start collecting on it.
Pages: 1 2