Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: a common sense thing that needs to be done come 4.86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
since the virage was done up like it is now....it dont need two big white torpedo tubes on it...that makes no sense considering it is one of the least armored vhfs now

post yer thoughts
It won't be done because they won't edit the model without the permission of the original creator, who hasn't been seen in a long time.
Dont... They look coool
that would be confusing.....i mean the virage is a vhf not a bomber

unless the virage is to be made into a bomber...i dont see why those torp tubes need to stay
Indeed, we need the permission from the maker to modify it. However, said maker, Legonation, has left the community ages ago. Removing the tubes could be done. However, I feel like a simply remodel of the ship (keeping hte general design) would be better since it currently looks like a Transformer that decided to get laid with a f-16 on one of those...awkward nights at the bar.
give it two torp slots. And place the hardpoints in the tubes.
Quote:give it two torp slots. And place the hardpoints in the tubes.

I liked that... at least you will make those torpedo tubes functional, nice one spazzy
' Wrote:that would be confusing.....i mean the virage is a vhf not a bomber
unless the virage is to be made into a bomber...i dont see why those torp tubes need to stay

how about fighter torpedoes and not bomber torpedoes? although dual Starkillers/sunslayers might be very mean (but also very risky)
hmmmm...i actually kind of like that idea

take the current torpedo hardpoint and move it into one of the tubes....then add a second torpedo hardpoint inside of the other tube

that would be great...and would justify the virage having torpedo tubes
modelwise:..

the tubes cannot really become torpedos, cause they are too thin - and we currently do not have invisible torpedo tube models - which means that you d get the usual gun sticking out of the model -...

thats not too annoying on a regular bomber, cause the tubes are quite often either rather large or attached on the fuselage - but when they re on top of the bomber - it may look a little rediculous.

changing the model won t happen without legenations word - and since he is gone for good - its either replace the entire model or keep it as it is.

replacing it won t happen, cause there is no replacement for it at that time - so you ll need to either live with it or you must try to avoid the virage if its too terrible to look at.
Or make a new One.
Pages: 1 2 3 4