Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vagrant Raiders to the RFP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

'Ello chummies!

The Junkers on Krauzberg just sent me a little note sayin' that all of the Cardamine that we dropped of has been processed, and is ready for your liddle Polizy or Polizi or Polzare transports to take it from there.

So, we upheld our part of the deal. Now Petrucci wants his diplomatic talks with Herr Puttkanzder.. Puttchlander.. Puddingcancer... LaBrie trails off, thinking...

Anyways, I've tagged this channel so that it'll stay open for both of us.

Toodles!

James LaBrie, Assistant to the High Overlord, Vagrant Raiders, signing out
End of transmission.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner4.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: ZAVIOS LEVEL
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Cardamine shipments, and the talks

[color=#000000]
So, I finally talk to James LaBrie. I have heard much about you from Oberst Falke's reports, even if your name is smudged by such rude language...

*Faint chuckles can be heard, before Putzkanner continues*

But anyway, I have confirmed that the cardamine shipments have reached our secure facility in the Munich system. We are beginning the treatment of some of Rheinland's most dangerously addicted persons, and hope to see a drop in the number of severely addicted people in Rheinland soon.

And of course, I am now ready to begin diplomatic talks with Petrucci. I do not know what sort of ground I am beginning to tread upon, but I certainly hope it is stable.
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: Petrucci, John

[Image: CommIDPetrucci.gif]

Good day, herr Inspekteur.

My most sincere apologies for the long delay in transmission. As you may or may not be aware, the Vagrant Raiders have undergone a change in location due to certain... events. And as you are probably aware, I'm a man who believes in the old saying, "If you want something done right, do it yourself". I was on a scouting expedition.

So enough banter, let's talk business. I can assure you that this ground you tread upon is rather solid. You can ask the Nacion Maltesa.

Now what was it that you had to offer us in return for our services?

End of transmission.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner4.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: ZAVIOS LEVEL
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Cardamine shipments, and the talks

[color=#000000]
Ah, we speak again Herr Petrucci. It has been a while, and I apologise for that.

Now, after some digging, I found the original offer given in return for all ten thousand, seven hundred and ninety three units of cardamine.
The offer Wrote:The Rheinland Federal Polizei allow all Outcast ID'd, or ships registered as being allies of the Outcast Nation, free passage through Rheinland space. This offer is provided that the ships do not take hostile actions against any vessels (Polizei, Rheinwehr, Daumann, independent traders, et cetera), or attempt to sell any cargo considered illegal within our borders on any stations, bases, or whatever you wish to call them, but none of those considered within Rheinland space.
[color=#000000]
I hope this offer is still acceptable payment for those shipments of cardamine, which I am happy to report has already pushed our understanding of the drug far beyond what it used to be.

However, the Rheinwehr may still give you... trouble. Unfortunately I can not risk attempting to push this case toward Fleet Admiral Malte, as that would most likely result in my execution for being a traitor in their eyes. But I am no traitor. I am just attempting different possibilities that they can not seem to see...
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]