Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the Order High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[:: Incoming Transmission ::]
[:: From : The Noveria-2 ::]
[:: To : The Order High Command ::]

Greetings High Command.

I have recently heard the news about the status of the TCG, and I would like you to remind, aswell as remind your pilots that no matter their status, as long as they are in the NFZ of a Freeport you shouldn't fire at thems.

The Freeports are opened to everyone, but there's also a lot of innocent civilians and Zoners on thems, and I assume that my colleagues will agree that the safety of Zoner installations is a top priority.

I have personally warned the TCG about the same thing, they seem to be cooperative.
I hope we can expect the same level of cooperation from the Order.

This channel is also open to my Zoner colleagues if they want to say anything on this, I'm especially looking at the ZTC since they are often in Omicron Delta.

To sum up : No cleaning around Freeports.

Commander Hectic out.

[:: Transmission Terminated ::]
[Image: 14ier8w.png]

"I assure you this wont be a problem, Commander. Our pilots respect Zoner laws, and we do not wish to harm our longest standing alliance in any way. As always, if any Order pilots do break the ceasefire zone around any freeport, inform us so that they may be dealt with for reckless behavior."

[Image: xqgacg.png]
-This is a transmission-

Frankly, I do not wish to worry about what The Order High Command or it's counterpart, the TCG, do in Omicron Delta as long as they keep their feud in the VAST space that is Omicron Delta. There's a whole ocean for them to swim in. Anything that happens outside of the safe-guarded area around the Freeport is none of my beeswax. That being said...

Traditionally, Freeport 11 provides a safe-haven amongst hostile space of the Omicrons. This place lies as close as one can get to alien territory. Admittedly, this location is hard enough to protect against the aliens, and it can be dreadfully difficult to resupply. Still though, visitors to Freeport 11 will find that it provides provisions so crucial for survival in the Omicron territories for all our guests and shelter amongst the violent war-zone of Omicron Delta. All friendly humans and AI are welcome to this privilege, save for the few who have broken their trust with the Zoners.

Please be our guests; however if fighting words break out, you can just turn the other cheek and leave the Freeport. I expect the same of the TCG, however, I rarely have seen the Primary Fleet provoke aggression with insults in the vicinity of the Freeport. In the event of a quarrel, I usually ask the aggressive and victimized party to vacate the area. I try to conduct fair business. Today, I had the pleasure of conducting such business around Freeport 11. After some TCG forces fled to our Freeport, I am very pleased to say the Primary Fleet forces and the TCG forces dispersed when requested. On this occasion, neither group violated the Freeport NFZ. Perhaps a fight broke out elsewhere at a later time, though, that's not for me to judge! Please be our guests, we enjoy the company of the considerate. You have demonstrated you are trustworthy indeed.

You have not caused us any problems, I thought I would confirm that.

Now... I know, I know... it is difficult when your enemy flees. I've asked that they head elsewhere because I believe it is very inconsiderate of the Freeport community for a vessel to flee toward the Freeport with live rounds pursuing it. I would not do that myself. So, I would ask the same of any vessel in said situation.

Disclaimer: This doesn't represent the opinion of the ZTC as a whole. As I have not discussed my own thoughts lately to the ZTC, nor do I take on the role of communicating through diplomatic channels for the ZTC. This is my position on the circumstances from my own perspective. I apologize for putting you to sleep which means by now this statement is useless as you are already asleep.

Respectfully,

Frank Zamboni of the ZTC
/Opening secure communication line.
/Security Trans-Code/Omega/Foxtrot/Lambna: Engaged
/Transmitter open.

[Image: helfari1.jpg]
Delta Detachment Zoners Guard

"This is Captain Helfari, the crew of the Broken Hammer stands by the No Fire Zone laws. Though if any more action is expected from Zoner Guard fleet like myself against an apparent enemy of The Order, given the nature of this matter, I would want a full briefing sent over private frequencies as to the nature of these rebels, and why they're to be considered hostile by nature. Otherwise, keep this conflict clear of the Freeports. Hard enough getting Deuterium through as it is."