Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: John.O`Neel - The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: johnoneel.jpg]

Name: John O`Neel
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Planet Houston, Texas system

Bio:

I was born on the Houston only with my mother, my father was pilot of Casper Orillion wing in Nomad war only remainder from him i have in my mail box. He died 801A.S. in one operation witch i don`t have details only one mail from him "Sellen(that is my Mother name) I will be soon home with ouer son and all will be fine", from that day there is no any message from him and someone said that he is been taken by the nomads and killed. All of this i find out in my 10 year of living and to this day I`m still searching something from him.
My 18 birthday is about to come, I`m using all force to come to the Order in Minor witch I did and the friends of my father put me in flying school were I learn to fly the fighters and bomber. After 2 years of training now I`m agent of secondary fleet with thinking that some day I will be in the Primary. At Houston I finish the school for Ship&Vehicle Mechanic, my ship is always in perfect condition. Protect of Human race is my primary quest now, every day is full of danger for me.