Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Warren Fulton: The Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Log of Warren Fulton

[Image: Fulton-2.jpg]

Entry: One

This is entry one of my log. That's Warren Fulton's log. A few of the miners around here seem to think doing them is a good idea, just in case we don't make it back for whatever reason.....

Anyway, about myself. I'm at the great age of twenty two. Old enough to fly, young enough to not have a heart attack when a asteroid speeds towards my cockpit.

I was born on Planet Erie. My mother was a Zoner and my father a LPI officer, so I've got Liberty Citizenship, which can help a lot. Then again it can also hinder me quite a bit. I'm currently under contract with a small Zoner trade alliance, to mine some Helium from the Ralston Ice Field, the pay's good. The work conditions are tolerable. I'm working with a guy called Max Pugh. Not much of a talker.

I'm currently camped out on Philadelphia Station. There's a few good guys here. Not quite the same company as Erie though...

Managed to acquire myself a Dromedary a few days back. It's speeding this contract right up. I should be done here in a day or two. I've received word that there's a few minor mining contracts going around the Taus. Dangerous place, but could be worth the risk.

Well, that's it for now. Warren out.

Log Ends