Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Message to LaBrise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ENCRYPTED MESSAGE... UPLOADING]
USER ID: DUKE JOSEF MOREAU

[BEGIN UPLOAD VIA SECURE CHANNELS]

To all members of the LaBrise,

Treason. Treason started this civil war. Treason is the cause behind this senseless slaughter, of siblings slaying each other, of parents fighting against their own children. Treason is the reason my son and wife are dead. Gallia bleeds and mourns because of treason, and not even the King knows how long the scars of this terrible conflict will last.

To be frank, the Gallic Royal Navy stands at a critical juncture. The time comes to make all those who embraced treason face justice. We must know who stands with us and who stands against us.

Incriminating Document One

Incriminating Document Two

According to these recordings, you stand very much against us. The Grand Marshall demands answers, and I must find out the truth of this matter. I have the paperwork necessary to declare all LaBrise pilots outlaws of the Crown on my desk.

By the mercy of the His Highness, you have one chance to explain yourself.

I suggest you choose your words carefully.

[END TRANSMISSION]
---Incoming Transmission---

Comm ID: Le Pimpernel
Subject: These images

Bonjour Duke Moreau.

Rest assured that La Famille has the utmost respect for the crown and treason is the last thing we would engage in.
However, I have been studying these images very closely and for the life of me I cannot decipher what is happening in either of them. The first shows nothing but random weapons fire from Royal vessels and the second appears to show navy vessels committing friendly fire on another royal vessel.
How these images are incriminating is quite confusing to me.

Needless to say that members of La Famille are strictly forbidden from attacking royal vessels and only uncalled for agression on the part of the Navy would provoke us to fire on Royal vessels in self defence.
However I will speak with A'ne and Mr. Scamaroni about the incident and try to establish what occured although I highly doubt they would have attacked Navy vessels without very good reason.

Long live the King.
---End Transmission---

Do so with uttermost haste, good sir. The pilot who recorded these pictures viewed LaBrise ships firing on Royal vessels. You can view his confused and angered reaction to the scene in both photos.

I await the words of your two pilots.
Bonjour Officer,
I am Marcus Willow, current head of the La brise family. I would like to assure you that I was as shocked as you whenthis incident was first brought to my attention. However, given the seriousness of this matter I found it prudent to ask the pilots involved for their version of events. I will now present them.

From my pilots reports, they where both traveling freely as common citizen may,, when your officer stopped them. Without claiming they had commited a crime he demanded that they pass through to Champaine, accusing them of being pirates and criminals. As you are well aware Our home of Bourbon is in Burgandy, and my pilots had no wish to leave thier home system, more over, they realised that your adverage naval officer knows this, and became suspicious. We have seen recently several naval vessels propriated by Sirians under the guise of GRN allowance, and we have happily put these fools down, so you can understand my pilots distrust when a member of the GRN failed to act withinstandard naval protocal. They began to ask the pilot simple questions any naval officer would know and gladly tell and civilian, suchas the name of the battleship guarding Burgandy from the Council on Marne. Hoever, the officer could not answer and instead became more and more aggressive, until eventually he fired upon my pilots.

Now you will forgive me Mon ami, but is the navy's job not to serve and protect the citizens of gallia, not open fire on them without just cause. my pilots decided they had found another Sirian spythe moment he fired, and returned fire both to save thier lives and bring the sirian to justice.

So I put the question to you officer, if this pilot was not a sirian and was infact one of your men, why did he open fire on civilians without provokation.

I eagerly await your responce

Marcus Willow
Head of La brise famille
Bourbon base
[TRANSMIT AUTO-MEMO]

Your pilots are excused after a review of additional evidence.

[END TRANSMISSION]