Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request to the Gas Miners Guild (and Kishiro)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-:> Incoming Transmission <:-
Sender: Sarah Forrester, Interspace Commerce & Subsidiaries CEO
To: Gas Miners Guild
Fwd: Kishiro

Konbanwa, gentlemen. Forgive me if I said that wrong, my Kusari is a bit rusty. I hope business is well for you.

Interspace Commerce & Subsidiaries is interested in a license to use a number of Kujira-class bulk transports, as it's one of the few heavy transports that can be used without incident in all Houses. Our Neuralnet Division seems to have had some success with it, despite its lack of armament, and we would like to try it ourselves.

Now, while we could offer money for this, I believe we've given you plenty of that already. So I have a hunch you need something else more than that. Perhaps some robotic components for your new Gate or terraforming materials for Miura?

But I could be wrong. Name your price, in credits, goods, or services, and we will decide if it's worth the expense.

-:- End of transmission -:-
Dear Sarah Forrester-chan,

Your message has been received by the GMG Executive Offices on Niigata Station. The Board of Executives will review your offer at the next meeting and submit a reply to this channel.

Arigato, for your patience.

Sore Dewa,
The Board
Sender: Sarah Forrester, Interspace Commerce & Subsidiaries CEO
To: GMG Executives

Thank you for the consideration. A prospective employee has expressed great interest in the ship, quite an impressive design I admit.

We are looking forward to your answer.

-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa Ms Forrester,

Thanks to Okinawa, business for the GMG has never been better. I am confident the same goes for Interspace, since the Furyoku division in Okinawa earns 5% of our HFuel export profits monthly.

GMG values function over form, which is why we have deployed so many Kujira transports. While the vessel lacks in armament, it boasts formidable agility and a massive cargo capacity. Furthermore, since it is rather inexpensive to produce and can haul so much cargo, the Kujira is perhaps the most cost-efficient transport in Sirius.

The board will grant five Kujira licenses to your transport division. The division will be required to fulfill the following shipments within one month of the transferal of licenses:
9,500 units Terraforming Gasses delivered to Isehara Terraforming Outpost.
2,000 units Basic Alloy delivered to Sigma-19 Gate Construction Site.
1,500 units Mining Machinery delivered to Fujisawa Mining Facility.

This exchange is repeatable up to a maximum of four times.

For verification, please provide records with timestamps of all completed deliveries.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-
[Image: EthanF.png]
Sender: Transport Captain Ethan Forrester, Interspace Commerce & Subsidiaries

This is Ethan Forrester, captain of the ICSV Solitaire.

I've brought your alloys. It wasn't cheap, but it's the best we could find. (Timestamp)

It's sitting at the dock now. (Timestamp)

We were going to get a convoy going for more of your supplies, but there were a lot of pirates. I've never seen so many in my life.

[Image: EthanF.png]
Sender: Transport Captain Ethan Forrester, Interspace Commerce & Subsidiaries

This is Ethan Forrester, captain of the ICSV Solitaire.

We picked up some Terraforming Gasses from California Minor. They had a surplus of certain types, and Isehara needed them. So we delivered them. (Timestamp)

Odd... it feels like I've said this already.

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Ethan Forrester
Subject: Kujira Liscences
Priority: High

Message reads:

Konnichiwa Ethan-san,

Arigato for your expediency and skills as a transport captain. I imagine captains such as yourself will keep your division above the choppy waters for some time to come. You'll enjoy being at the command of a Kujira which surprises me; I noticed that our dock hands report your current ship to be a Heron. If you may, can you relay a message to Ms Sarah Forrester, the CEO of your division, this message for me?:

Konnichiwa Ms Forrester-sama,

We are pleased to see your division's steadfast followup to our request of supplies. These extra convoys go a long way in helping us move forward on our developments at a rate that seems unprecendented in the history of Sirius. It takes many small steps to travel a long journey but when we increase how many feet make the small steps we find that it takes little time to complete that journey. We are honoured to have your footprints alongside ours in our present journey and as a gesture of a friend helping another friend in his steps I'd like to help you with your steps so that our long journey takes little time to complete. You may have 5 of your convoy captains assume command of the 5 Kujiras ready for your divisions useage. The Guild's Council had agreed that your have the 5 Kujiras from the outset with the request to have the total amount of supplies delivered within a month after picking them up. You'll find meeting supply demands much easier with them.

Glad to do business with representatives of Interspace Commerce again, our doors are always open to you.

Arigato and Sayonara,

Guild Master Raikoke.

Transmission Ends
-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-
-=ID CODE: DAVID HUNTER=-
-=SUBJECT: CARGO DROP OFF=-

Hello there, David Hunter here. Captain of the ISCV Kingston. Sorry for the late report, comms have been down lately.

We started at Minor with some terraforming gasses that we heard Isehara was low on. Saw some people, talked to some people. We delivered (Timestamp) them alright.

Till next time!

-=SIGNAL LOST=-
-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa Ms Forrester,

This is simply an update. Our division manager at Isehara reports that there are shipments of terraforming gasses that will be expected in the next two weeks. Full report of outstanding shipments follows:

<strike>9,500</strike> 3440 units Terraforming Gasses delivered to Isehara Terraforming Outpost. <strike>2,000</strike> 0 units Basic Alloy delivered to Sigma-19 Gate Construction Site. <strike>1,500</strike> 0 units Mining Machinery delivered to Fujisawa Mining Facility. Please report any inconsistencies that may exist between own records.

Arigato gozaimasu.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-
-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-
-=SOURCE: ISEHARA OUTPOST=-
-=SUBJECT: CARGO DROPOFF=-

Greets, David here. Heard that Isehara needed some more terraforming gasses. So we picked some up and dropped it off.(timestamp) Ended up having a little extra, but they said they had some use for it. Until next time!

-=SIGNAL LOST=-
Pages: 1 2