Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mechanist Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Story of the Mechanist

0 AS-813 AS:His life has not been a happy one.Left in the Sleeper ship known as the Hispania.Since it came to a halt in omicron alpha he remained sleeping. All the others had left for Gamma to become the corsairs or colonized Malta to become the outcasts.

814 AS:Still he slept in his pod unaware of the wars and bloodshed raging across the galaxy!

815:Luck was on his side...But that luck wasn't necessarily good luck.A junker salvage frigate Found his sleeper pod while combing the debris field for any salvageable scrap, after inspecting the dead sleeper ship he found the pod.It beamed the strange pod it aboard and the frigate. The captain wondering how much profit he could get out of this strange pod set the ship on course for the Taus.
The Captain had no such luck finding any one who wanted to buy this sleeper. Most people though it was fake.
Still the human in side refused to wake up!

816:The Junker captain grew desperate incredibly low on funds and still no takers for the human in the strange pod.So he did some thing that he never forgave himself for doing...He sold the pod to a slaver...

817 AS: The Slaver captain not known for his patience tore the pod open which made the human wake with a start.The unprofessional opening caused the human to lose any methods of speech.He was quickly shackled and chained then forced to do back breaking labor.
The nameless human often wondered about A free life forever. But such fantasays where short lived by the torture and exhausting tasks he was set every hour of every day.
One day The slaver captain was angry because on of the slaves ruined his best shirt with their filth hands and he decided to take his aggression out on a nearby IMG ship. The Nyx heavy fighter fled only to return with two bombers! The three ships did all but destroy the ugly slaver ship. In a final act of desperation and rage the slaver captain hit the self destruct button! The ten minute count down had begun....
The slaves rushed towards an IMG rescue ship that had boarded the vessel to save the survivors. All the slaves made it...alll but one. THe nameless human sprinted towards the end of the boarding chute, sadly a year of slavery had slowed him down.

BOOOOOM
The fire from the explosion surged towards the human and engulfed him in flames!
his body was found and rushed towards a hospital. all of his body was doomed except the brain..
His brain was surgically removed and placed into an AI body. They activated him with a secret substance only know to them.

He opened his visor
" ah welcome back" said a doctor
"any words?" Said another
He replied with one sentence

" I SHALL CONSTRUCT"
Log:1

**I have purchased an IMG gun boat and I have found it very useful with every day trials**
**Here is how my first dayin the ship Went**

**Uggh Dublin always filled with pirates and Bmm *shakes his head* **

System chat

Molly: "OI Miner give us yer gold!"

Me:God Not you agin

Molly:"Was I asking for yer opinion? I need this BMM's Gold!"

Me:I hate BMM about as much as you do but you just Irritate Me

Miner:"the robot has a Point"

Me: * his visor twitches* **I am a cyborg just so you know.....**

Miner:What the hell are you then?

Me: I AM A CYBORG....... there's a big difference you know

Molly:" hahaha The robot cant take the shame!"

Me:.......**One word Molly.....ONE WORD describes you**.......

Molly:"Yeh what is that then yah Tin can?"

Me:**Retard**

**I then left the system due to the fact that I needed to go back to Java station to update my body parts**

****---Until Mechanist is updated Log must be turned off----****