Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Guild Core and Corsair commanders in the Omicron systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DiscoMontezumaProfilepic-Copy-Copy2.png]

Hola,

Men of the Core, while both sides have held up our 'agreement' as best they can, it seems a small number of your men, in particular one of your Captains has seen fit to attack Corsair vessels, and even attempt to breech the defenses of Omicron Gamma. While the ship in question did not make it far, and was destroyed, the Captain escaped the wreckage of his ship, and will no doubt be back once again, and will fall before our defenses. But we do not cower, you should know this well enough.

No doubt you are wondering what exactly I am talking about, well, here is what:

Now, while you may not wish to take any steps to ensure your men are not wasting expensive ships and hundreds of lives in these pointless attacks, we on the other hand do not wish to be annoyed in such a way in future. As such, this dissenter of yours will be hunted down and destroyed at every oppertunity possible, until he is finally killed.

Why I am contacting you is so that some of your more ignorant pilots can be made aware of this. We do not wish to restart the fighting, but any attacks on Gamma, or any Corsair ship within the zone covered by our agreement will be replied to in kind, with the distruction of the culprit, and any who aid them. And your Commanders may wish to reel in their Captains, to ensure this does not happen again.

Make certain your pilots do not aid this anarchist, and we will have no trouble.

To all Corsair pilots in the Omicrons: This particular Hunter has decided to jeopardise our truce, but more than that, he has attempted to kill Corsairs and attack our homes. This will not stand. If this Captain or his ship are sighted, they are to be destroyed with all force necessary.

The people of Huitzilopochtli will not stand to be insulted.

[Image: MontezumaName.png]
---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-56---

Elders of the Corsair Nation -

You'll pardon the pun, but this Imitator is, based upon our data, no longer one of our captains. For your records, here are copies from our old logs:

Quote:Attention Attention this is Mimic Commander of the Imitator i am ordering all Imitator Class Makos
to station themselves either in Omega 55 or Omega 58 , these are orders from the Core and we shall follow them, without question.
We shall spend 7 days there mapping the area and filing reports on enemy movements,
at no time shall any of my crew deviate from this Order. I shall let you know when this mission is complete.

Mimic.

Quote:Ship Name : Imitator

Commander : unknown

You should consider this ship to be infested by Wild and infected. Should we see this ship operating in Omicron Delta, Kappa, Theta, or anyplace else that we can operate without violating our non-agression pact, our ships are now under orders to hunt it down.

To be perfectly honest with you, we presumed this ship to be lost in space with all hands. We shall immediately change our docking codes to prevent it from docking at any of our bases, at it is obviously infected. We shall also immediately send a copy of this transmission to the Zoners, so that they may be on the lookout for this ship as well.

---End Transmission---