Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Red Hessian Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2960u43.jpg]

Comm ID: Captain Ben Warner, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

To: Red Hessian Army High Command

"Guten Tag, I am Ben Warner, Captain in the Sirius Coalition's Fighter Corps, our Engineers are attempting to create a new design of Very Heavy Fighter for our Fighter Corps to overcome the flaws within the Insurgent, the Premier has asked me to ask of the Red Hessian Army to request three Odin Very Heavy Fighters for testing purposes and see if we can find the solution in your vessels.

We have three volunteers who are willing to fly and are under orders never to allow the ships their flying to fall into enemy hands even at the cost of their lives.

Ethan Scott, Daemon Steele and Henry Murphy are the volunteers for this task.

With friendship and camaraderie

Captain Ben Warner, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army, Fighter Corps."

-Resending Data Transmission-
...Incoming Transmission...

To: Captain Ben Warner
Subject: Request

Of course we can provide you the requested amount of Odins, but you probably know herr Warner, nothing is free. I would like to see one of your newest models when they are done, in action. Maybe I will request one of your newest fighters to use it in the battle against the Corsairs.

The Odins are waiting for you at Freital. If you need something else contact me.

Regards,
Ferdinand Gryneus of RHA

...End of Transmission...
[Image: 2960u43.jpg]

Comm ID: Captain Ben Warner, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

To: Red Hessian Army High Command

"Message received and understood, once the flaws in the new design are ironed out with Hessian Technology it would be my honour to show the fruits of our combined labours. As for acquiring one of the ships once their completed, I am sure that the Premier can agree to that considering what you are giving in return.

With thanks

Ben Warner, Captain, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army."

-End Transmission-
[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: RHA HC
Comm. ID: Captain Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Hybrid Squadron

---Communications Opened---

[Image: wip4.jpg]

Salud, Comradas!

I have taken command of one of the Odin class fighters personally, and have found them to be exceptional for our combat operations. And request a further five of them to round out our Red Squadron ranks.

Also I would like to request the use of a Loki class fighter for one of our pilots on a recon/scout role. Data to be shared.

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--
Message to: Captain Ricardo Alvarez
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst

You'll get the first five Odins from the next batch produced. One of your convoy crafts will need to be dispatched to Northeim in Omega-54 to receive the vessels. Our engineers have remade the weapon mounts to universal specifications, so that should eliminate the former problems with mounting your high powered guns on them. As for the Loki, we have a bunch on Vogtland awaiting new recruits. Your man needs to show up with the proper papers to pick it up.

Should there be any problems with the pick up, contact me.

Regards,
Hoerst
[font=Garamond]To: RHA HC
Comm. ID: Captain Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Hybrid Squadron

---Communications Opened---

[Image: wip4.jpg]

Salud,

All eight Odins are to be designated [color=#000000]BLACK TOTEM SQUADRON

I will retain access to the Odin Squadron for combat leadership purposes (SCRA|El.Coyote)

when I am not flying the rotating code names of the fighters will be as follows:

SCRA|Bear SCRA|Wolf SCRA|Bison SCRA|Cougar SCRA|Bobcat SCRA|Orca SCRA|Eagle SCRA|Hare

The Loki pilot shall contact you via this channel himself.

Thank you mi Hermano.

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--
CommID: Sub-Lt. Markus Keller
Message Target: Major Gunther Hoerst
Message Source: Zvezdny Gorodok: Omega 52

Guten tag Major,

I'€™ll be brief. After my dismissal from the Army, I was given leave to take my personal fighters. Though I would like to take them all, standards of Coalition recruitment dictate that while I can take Ullr, I must leave Tyr and Gungnir to remain behind as I am only cleared for Light Fighters at present.

My Loki, '€œUllr'€, is in the hanger at Vogtland, along with my Odin, '€œTyr'€, and the Thor, '€œGungnir'€. I have taken good care of these ships in my time with the Army, and hope that, even in my dismissal, that you will do the same until I can retrieve them.

I hope one day to fly with the Army again into battle, until then Major.

Markus Keller
Sub-Lieutenant - SCRA Fighter Corps.
Message to: Sub-Lt. Markus Keller
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst

Ah yes you're one of the transfers. It says here in the documents that... they've hand picked you, very nice. I already spoke to Alvarez, and you have permission to take that ship to Omega-52 at which point it will be added to the register of donated equipment.

Be sure to remind and show them that the successes of the Volksrevolution come in a large part from superior Hessian engineering.

Regards,
Hoerst