Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Harvester_97
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Log 1::

::On travels Unit Discovered that "Artemis Fletcher is attracted to Black.Icarus::
::"Fletcher" Nearly Engaged unit Due to unit mixing and re-playing messages....or playing message"Gah this stupid machine is turning my word against me!":
::Unit finds that the female of the human species face can go red also known as "blushing" reason for action.....unknown::

::Unit Changes Core to ship called "Ravens Talon" also studied a fight between CR and outcasts::
::Scanning of their tactics was sent to FTGW::
::Unit Observed a Fight between Liberty and Rhineland::
::Scanning of their tactics was sent to FTGW::

::Unit Recharges its core from Alaskan sun::
::Unit Reaches Omicron Kappa::
::Unit changes core to AI vessel....Unit is now complete::

::Reaches Rhineland then switches off::
::Unit has remianed in New york For close observation of the Mass of humans that travel thought the system::
::"Falcata" Outcast bomber Was successfully harvested::

::Units Was hit by A torpedo and has sustained heavy damage power to record logs Has bee depleted::
Power 1%

::Unit......................Found.....Error.............Low power:
Power 0%

--End transmission
::Unit Back Online::
::Power sufficient for log recording::
::Unit Has decide that the statement About Artemis Fletcher was false and has been discarded and deleted::

::Unit has found out that when humans get angry they say or shout specific words that are to be forbidden for young humans.Humans refer to these as Swear's or Curses.....Point/Reasoning to use words 0.996454%::

::Made contact with Units 95 and 106....Units Met up at planet New Berlin Units then Flew to Rochester in The new york system In the middle of liberty space::

::Unit found that there are two jumpholes in new york that are linked...Information deemed important and was sent to FTGW::

Power 67%

::Unit Was hacked into by a Lane Hacker by the name of Hellstorm To all Units that can read this log Hellstorm Must be harvested::

--End transmission--
::Unit Back on-line::

::Playing set recorded message from Communications Uplink that unit has hacked into::
::Age of transmission.....unknown::

::You see two men in BHG outfits at a table on is Black and has a phone to his ear the other one is white and is reading a book::

Key:If speech has ''' it is the black man speaking
If Speech has " it is the white man speaking
::'''God Dammit'''
"what the hell is up now?"
'''I just got a call......The Pilot has lost the weapons'''
"**** where the hell is his dead ship?"
'''Err you don't wanna to know'''
"Yes I do"His voice turns into a snarl
'''Omicron Gamma'''
"......SH** F*** GOD F***** DAMMIT!"
'''Sir I know this is bad but screaming your head off wont solve anything!'''
"We used 30 Million......30 GOD DAM MILLION into the THOR'S HAMMER project "
'''Sir I have received word that the DIAMONDBACK project is under way.....We can only hope that this weapon does not fall into enemy hands'''
"Indeed we can"

::Recorded message ended::
::Suspecting of the Two projects linked with Additional information that the unit has downloaded for the Communication's Uplink But Information needs encoding and Decrypting::

::Recorded message has been compressed and sent to FTGW::