Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCO/KNF War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Finally bretonians won something :P
[KNF-K]Masurao is out of the war. Firstly I'm a member of the Katana wing (status pending) and can't leave Kusari space, and secondly I'm from Britain so it's too late for me to take part. Midnight/early morning I just can't do... Sorry:(
We could always review the times at which the battles take place for you, jammi.
That would be a little selfish on my part:P
Not entirely, buddy, we're pretty flexible, and things have been pretty quiet.
Yeah...as far as I know, we've yet to have anything that's more than a border skirmish.:P
' Wrote:Yeah...as far as I know, we've yet to have anything that's more than a border skirmish.:P
ehm... the first one was quite a battle
We could do bigger though, darnit!

Hello,
this week Celine squadron will not be there for the battle.
I'm working on my network computers operative systems and at the moment not one of them is able to support freelancer and Commander Kanadzuchi (Mjolnir) is on christmas holiday until genuary.
I'm very busy for work until mid genuary and will login on forum once a week only, but feel free to have a nice battle without us if any KNF or QCO is active at stated time.
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!
This is ensign Toshi, callsign "Mako", reporting in.

Captain of the Nagasaki has ordered me to help cleaning the reactor chambers til december 27.
Its a disciplinary punishment for my raid into bretonia along with a BSG-wing, without any permission.

Respectful
Inuye Toshi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10