Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi to all on DGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got validated :laugh:

Sending my greetings to everyone, hope to see ya in Sirius

;)
Welcome to disco. I dont think that we will meet ingame though.. Please read and understand the rules though..
welcome.

have fun in the madhouse:cool:

read the rules, have fun.

ask around if you need help with ANYTHING. someone will answer, naturally,you will have to sort the bullshi- from actual replies, but in the end you find what you need.

if i can recommend you something for a start, join a trading faction. they will show you the ropes. or contact the [angels] ingame.
In before the wall of text.

Welcome
Welcome to Discovery!
Kaz told me to come and <strike>+1</strike> Post my Useful Wall-o-Text 8-| so Here I am!:DNothing much to say, just what Vlko said, Enjoy your time here and also if you run into any questions, don't worry, there are always those around who can, and will gladly, help!:P

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
I didn't tell you to plus one, I said "go go wall of text!"... Now, go clean the Angels chat bathrooms.

So, yes, welcome to Discovery. Please make sure you read at least the rules linked to in aerelm's massive post. Trust me, there are some goodies in his wall of text, and reading the rules will ensure that you can play happily on the server without bits of your ship disappearing. (Trust me, the admins are like repo workers in their spare time...)

Cheers, and have fun!
--Troy
' Wrote:Now, go clean the Angels chat bathrooms.
Go drink your chocolate milk.
' Wrote:Go drink your chocolate milk.
Stop +1ing, it's bad for you.

(+1)
Don't be immature, my skype is in my profile if you want to talk.

Owait---
' Wrote:Stop +1ing, it's bad for you.

(+1)

yeah. and it just proves you are an idiot.

*cough*
Pages: 1 2