Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The GC Elders.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[From: D. Jameson.]
[To: The GC Elders.]
[Re: Inquiries.]

Good day, dear allies.

I'm a bit concerned that we've grown more distant than we should be, and I would like to remedy that situation. To that end, I have certain inquiries I would like answered.

1. I would like to know if our lengthy mutual-benefit agreement still stands.

2. I would like to know the current state of your Cardamine transport program. If it is as strained as I suspect, I will order several transports to bring you a substantial amount of Cardamine to a GC base of your choosing.

3. I would like you to transfer any relevant data involving threats in Kusari which may threaten your existence, and ours. I am especially interested in information regarding the recent activities of the Hogosha since they are a mere extension of the vile cannibals will in Kusari.

After these three inquiries have been answered I will adjust my plans according to the answers you provide...

Don't be tardy.

Incomming Transmission

To:Dennis Jameson
Subject:Your questions

Konnichiwa dear Dennis

How are you? We haven't heard much of you or your group within the Outcasts lately.
Now for your 'questions':

1.) According to our books it does. If it isn't in your books, well, someone hasn't done their paperworks properly.
2.) Due to rising tensions within the Tau-Borderworlds mainly due to the Colonials and the rising influence of those Gallians, we are currently in the process of redirecting our routes via the Sigma systems.
3.1.) It's not really threatening you, but us: We recieve reports of Outcasts commencing terroristic attacks within Kusari, against everyone. This of course harms our reputation within Kusari, more than Samura could do with their lies.
3.2.) It somehow seems that the Gaians are choosing Kusari as their second home, considering that there are every day a few coming with their ships, but not leaving with them. Instead, they are leaving with ships like the Mama, or the Black Dragon. Indicates a strengthening of the unlawful block on the Corsair side.
3.3.)Nothing more for your interest.

Until we here from each other again.
Transmission ends
[Re-establishing connection.]

As always the civilian Outcasts who make a choice to indulge in petty piracy are out of my reach until they choose to return to our home world. They are a... confused lot, and I really have no objections towards destroying their ships and sending them to a detention center for cerebral reconfiguration so that they too might serve the nation instead of acting like animals.

Now! I'm troubled to hear that the Corsairs continue to disturb the balance of power by arming their minions, and to that end I would like to offer you a rather... generous shipment of Outcast weaponry. That is to say if you have no objections towards providing the material I require for their construction... I'm sure those festering sacks of rotting meat who serve Samura so blindly would be happy to give you the items... provided that you persuade them of your... good intentions.

I have a bit more to speak to you about, but for now I would like to know if the offer I've put on the table sounds appealing to the sisterhood. I'll continue once you have an answer for me.
Incomming Transmission

Subject:Your offer

Konnichiwa dear Dennis

We're pleased to hear that you have no objections against our dealing with those Civilians.
However, before we agree about this shipment of Outcast technology, we'd be interested in what technology exactly you mean, software (guns), hardware (ships)?
We'd also be interested in what materials you mean, and in which number you'd want them.

Transmission ends

I am speaking of Wyrm-class Tachyon projectors and Kraken-class particle emitters. I'm sure you have no interest in the ships we can offer seeming as your own Blossom-class very heavy fighters are as effective as they are.

Now, any ship you might require will be shipped directly from our hidden production plant away from the public eye... so to say. As for the guns... I will send an automated factory ship which will construct modified versions of our weapons which will be tailored to better function with your own ship designs. The production is... fairly simple, and we can work out a system where you simply give me equal amounts of salvage and goods claimed from Samura ships as it took for me to construct the weapons. A fair trade, all in all.

I await your reply.
Incomming Transmission

Konnichiwa dear Dennis

We might be pleased in this software, however, it seems you forgot to mention which materials you would wish to have
Before we make any decision, we'd wish to know this.
You may wonder why we insist on this.
Simply because we may 'recieve' many goods from Samura of which we use many for our own.
If we'd know which one you need we might specifically 'ask' Samura for them.

Transmission ends

Well, I would require... optronics, ship hull panels, several computer components, diamonds and mining lasers.

Now, I won't bore you with the manufacturing process, you simply have to know that these items can be used in the creation of what you need.

Until we speak again.
Incomming Transmission

Konnichiwa dear Dennis
Forgive us our late reply, but we were a tad busy.
However, we believe that we can accept your offer.

Until we hear from you again.

Transmission ends