Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Guildmaster Stoat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm System: Open
To: Guildmaster Stoat
Subject: Bounty Contract

Good day to you Stoat, i hope all is well,

After speaking with our new Fleet Admiral, he has requested that i confirm the contract with the BHG in Bretonia and to make sure all is running well. Below is a copy i had on file.

Charter Terms:

The Bretonian Government grants this charter to the Bounty Hunters Guild for the following terms.

Systems: Bretonian sovereign space and all bordering systems, defined as Bretonian House Space and systems within one standard jump of said systems.

Duties:
1.Apprehend or terminate criminal elements within these systems.

2.Capture or destroy any and all Red Hessians, Bretonian Bucacneers, Corsairs, Coalition, Das Wilde, Lane Hackers, Gaians
and
any Outcasts, Junkers or other individuals found to be directly engaged in piracy or terrorist activities.

3.Disrupt all criminal activities, including but not limited to smuggling of prescribed contraband, trafficking of persons against their will and acts of illegal immigration whether organised or casual.

4.Monitor and patrol remote sites and zones to determine routes utilised by criminal organisations (the Line, gas and ice clouds, nebulae, asteroid belts, ruins and abandoned sites, whether alien or otherwise)

5.Prisoner transport and rendition service

6.Secure trade routes between friendly Houses - i.e. Bretonia-Rheinland and Bretonia-Liberty.

7.Obey all Bretonian Laws

8.Prohibited from entering Bretonian space in Destroyer or larger class ships.

Schedule 1:
Contraband is defined as
Artifacts
Liquid Cardamine
Slaves
Counterfeit Software
Cardamine intended for supply (six or more units)

Any other restricted cargoes do not fall within the scope of this Charter

Schedule 2:
Use of Bretonian class-9 fighter weapons permitted - limited to Guild ships which operate predominently or exclusively in Bretonia and capped at 4 per ship

Payment:

Year 1:
-100 million credits by credit transfer
-Provision of twelve Shire class transports (for APM Fleet rebuild) - maintenance crew for these ships to be attached to the Guild permanently
-Docking facilities at all lawful bases within Bretonia
-Provision of hunting licenses for Planet Gaia to off-duty Guild members

Year 2 and thereafter:
180 million credits (negotiable as circumstances dictate)

Other terms:
-The Guild reserves full salvage/looting/contraband seizure rights except in cases of items stolen from the Bretonian Crown or vital to national security such as military documents, both of which shall be returned to the BAF immediately.
-Under the terms of this agreement Guild members agree not to make additional claims for any regular bounties under Section 1, though can still make claims for the special bonuses available for specific individuals under Section 2 of the Bretonian Bounty System

I know that you are a busy man but could you just confirm for me this contract is still valid and that the first payment has been made.
I look forward to hearing from you soon

Yours aye
Adm.Jack Frost
Office of Crown Contracts.

Comm System: Closed
Incoming transmission

Comm ID : Stoat
Target : Admiral Jack Frost

Morning Jack

I can confirm the receipt of the funds for the first contractual year. Our pilots are present in Bretonia, though many have recently be called to deal with other situations. I am confident our presence will soon be bolstered by these pilots returning.

Stoat

Transmission ends
Comm System: Open
To: Guildmaster Stoat
Subject: Bounty Contract

Good to hear from you so soon,
I will confirm these details with my Fleet Admiral. I am sure he will be relieved that all is in order. I know that your pilots have a lot on thier plates and are working as hard as always and look forward to working with them again.

Yours aye
Adm.Jack Frost

Comm Channel: Closed