Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RFP command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Militar Hauptfeldwebel Hans Putzkammer::::
::::Ubermittlung an: RFPHC::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: Low::::
My Dear Sirs,

I would like to inquire about the possibility of acquiring something that
I must admit I have been desiring for quite a long time.

The Phantom - 72-ARKM-G27 Rheinland Light Fighter

[Image: 254px-Banshee-s.png]
You see, the wraith VHF that the military uses normally is a most excellent craft for most men of the Rheinwehr, however, though it is one of the most maneuverable very heavy fighters in Sirius, it is still not manuverable enough for me.

Now, most of my komrades call me crazy for wanting to fly this little ship, they tell me that I will not last more then a minute in it, that it does not have enough firepower to face the enemy.

I think that they are quite wrong, most of them growing up accustom to the wraith and Valkyrie, not understanding how deadly a Light Fighter can be in the right hands.

I looks down at my own hands and feal the need for more speed, more fenness, quicker movements. The comparatively sluggish movements of our heaviest fighters just does not suite me.

I have indeed flown in the tiger-shark and found it to be a most wonderful craft. It zips around the battlefield like lighting, just as one would expect from a light fighter; However, something is missing. I do not feal at home when flying it. It is a civilian craft... missing that feel of Rheinland steel, the protective bulkheads surrounding you, that superior craftsmanship... I feel naked in it.

Therefor, I must ask to fly the Phantom. I fear that I cannot preform in any other fighter. I wish to have the best equipment so I may do my best for Volk und Kanzler.

Please, consider my request so that I may protect that which I love.

Danke for your time mien Damene und Herren,

Rheinland Military Mid-command Officer, Hauptfeldwebel Hans Putzkammer.

::::Ubertragung endet::::
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner4.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Request for Phantom usage

[color=#000000]
Guten Tag Hauptfeldwebel Putzkammer,

I will of course grant your request for the usage of one 72-ARKM-G27 Phantom Light Fighter. A lack of recruits in the recent months means that we currently have available a surplus of Phantoms, and instead of leaving one to gather dust in a warehouse with the rest I am sure that it will be much more capable in your expert hands.

Auf Wiedersehen.
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]